Ch 68 - I love you

It was a working weekend for him while she had her next shoot only mid of next week.

"Kya kar rahi hai baby, late ho raha hai!" He told her in exasperation as she clung on to his waist, crouching down.

"Mereko tere saath jana hai, Sidhaaaaaarth please na" she begged, putting her best baby face on.

"Kidhar jana hai bey, shoot pe jaa raha hun. Aur tu hategi? Baal bana lun main?" He said, pushing her away from her shoulders gently.

"Please na.... Pleaseeeeeeee!" She whined, stomping her foot this time.

"Sid, tera...oh maine kuch nahi dekha ..!" Preeti Di giggled, closing her eyes, but still peeping from the door. Of course, there were just talking, within Shehnaaz sitting on the floor, holding his left leg with both her hands like a baby monkey, but Didi did not want to miss an opportunity of teasing the couple.

"Abbey yaar, isko leke ja yaar. Ye mereko late kara rahi hai" Sidharth whined with an irritated expression.

"Kutta" she muttered and moved away, only to plomp down on the bed, Indian style.

"Arrey, kya ho gaya? Kya chaiye baby ko, bata baby!" Preeti Di came and sat down next to her, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. With a pout she rested her head on her shoulder.

"Aye, hello - tum dono ye sab circus bahar lagao. Mereko nikalna hai shoot pe. Khisko yahan se abhi" he said, looking at them through the mirror.

"Di. Dekho na kaise bolra hai. Maine bas itna bola ki mereko aaj bahar jana hai. Please naaaaaa. Mereko bore ho raha hai! Shaam ko mereko ghuma de bas itna bola, ye muh pe mana kar raha hai kutta" She told her like a kid wanting a new toy.

"Kidhar jana hai tu bata" Preeti Di asked her, sympathysing with her.

"I am so out of it. Bye. Shaam ko milenge. GHAR PE. Abhi is weekend mereko sona hai. Kahin bahar nahi jana. Jisko jahan jana hai jao. Mere paas koi nahi aayega" he disclaimed, keeping his waller in the back pocket of her jeans.

"Chhod isko. Hum chalenge. Mujhe meri beti se bhi break chaiye. Main aur tu chalte hain date pe" Didi proposed, making her eyes shine.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She kissed her cheeks and hugged her, making his sister laugh at how easily the girl could be placated! Sidharth hid his amused smile at the small circus of a family of his. It was unbelievable how she gad woven these relationships around the family - as if this was all meant to be, she was destined to be a part of the family.

"Accha -off I go haan? Bye" he announced and walked out only to hear her run after him.

"Ab kya hai, meri maa. Jaa toh rahi hai tu Preeti ke sath. Ab kyun late kara rahi hai baby?" He asked, but yet stopped when she asked him to.

"Hug toh karte ja. Aise hi mat ja na" she pouted sadly and his smile could not be hidden anymore. Pulling her closer, he held her close with both hands, hugging her tiny, frail body close to his chest.

"Theek hai abhi? Chal. Aur please dhang se jana dono. Thoda aaju baaju mein kya ho raha hai - dhyan rakhna. Akshay aur Amit ko saath liye bina nahi jayegi kahin theek hai?" He reminded her and she nodded. He never failed to ensure that her bodyguard and a trusted caretaker was around if he wasn't there himself to protect her.

"I love you bebu" she kissed his chest and looked up with a sea of love, deep enough to drown him in. A warm smile unknowingly reached his lips, how it always would. He looked around the lobby quickly - with nobody around, he pecked her lips quickly and pushed her away - "bhag yahan se ab". Giggling, she waved and watched him go.