Ch 37 - The S Team

"Nahi, toh desserts ko mila ke menu bhej dungi main aapko WhatsApp par...but hona waisa hi chaiye jaisa aapne aaj taste karaya tha..." Shehnaaz concluded the deal with the caterer, while Sidharth lay on the bed with his head on her lap and his face snuggled in her stomach under her kurta, without her realizing. She hung up and became aware of her surroundings. 

"Oye", she exclaimed, pulling his face out of her stomach and covering it back with her kurta.

He sighed and kissed her palm "aaj Madam ke liye mere paas time hi nahi hai bhai...nahi, nahi...theek hai, theek hai". She rolled her eyes at his dramatics. 

"Bohot hi buri acting thi ye aapki...idhar aayiye Sir"  she slid down next to him and kissed him on every inch of his face and he silently enjoyed the pampering session with a huge smile. She moved away with a wince. The stomach cramps were back. 

"Let ja baby, subah se bohot bhaag daud kar li hai...ab so ja chupchap, baki kal dekh lenge"  he said, switching on the electric heating bag for her. She closed her eyes as he moved his fingers through her hair and her head rested on his arm - her personal pillow. He said nothing but looked at this amazing woman lying in his arms. He had picked her up after the shoot and they went to meet the caterer for food sampling, followed by a quick visit to a stationery shop, which puzzled Sidharth. He had not been to one in years and saw no reason why she needed to. 

"Arrey! Thoda sa khud ka bhi toh impression daalenge. Sab bazaar se order karke nahi...jaise fans humein kuch haath se bana hua dete hain  toh kitna accha lagta hai..." she explained as she got a handful of chart and glazed papers, washi tapes and all sorts of sparkles, glitters and what not. 

"Personalise kehle hain usko...dur doosri baat, gadhi, tu banayegi kab? shoot se aake..?" he asked.

"Abbey, toh raat hai na, raat ko bana lungi...tujhko kya khaarish hai?" she asked with a frown and a pout on her lips. He quickly leaned to the passenger seat and pecked her lips real quick

"Zyada garam hai..." she said, moving away the hot water bag, bringing him out of his thoughts. 

"Rukja, tshirt neeche kar..." he pulled her tshirt down and placed the heat on her back, only to pull it away for a few seconds and then let it sit on her back again for the next few minutes. As she lay face down, she moaned in relief. 

"Haye, rabji thankyou, mujhko tu dene ke liye" she muttered, extending her arm towards him. 

"Kya karun?" he asked confused, as he sat Indian style, holding the hot bag. 

"Haath de" she demaned and he obliged, still slightly confused. 

She smiled and kissed his hand, keeping it closer to the crook of her neck.

"Abbey, ek haath se nahi hoga, haath chhod" he pulled his hand away and Shehnaz giggled at him. He quickly used the opportunity to bite her cheek, making her yelp again. 

"Haye kitna non-romantic hai tu"  she whined.

"Unromantic hota hai gadhi" he said, softly hitting her head.
____________________________________________

Finally the d-day was here and excitement was at its peak.  However, for some strange reason tempers were flying high in the room. The nervousness and the stress of managing the secret event along with their regular hectic schedule had taken a toll oj them, especially her.

"Toh tujhe bhi toh bolke aana tha Aunty ko ki tu Shehnaaz ke ghar jaa raha hai...tujhe text kia tha maine, ki bolke aana neeche jaa raha hai" she replied irritated, fearing that the surprise was disclosed even before it could be executed.