Ch 17 - Pampering the princess

"Beta abhi kyun karna hai ye sab? Cases itne badh rahe hain, Sidharth abhi kuch din lift wagairah mat use karo na...", Aunty, though had pulled out some spare cushion and bedcovers for Sana's flat, was unhappy with them going in and out of the house.

"Maa, upar hi toh hai! Aur hum lift ke buttons tissue se press kar rahe hain...", Sidharth explained, rolling up a cotton mattress and pulling it over his shoulder.

Sana understood the concern and promised Aunty "Pakka, ye last time hai Aunty. Iske baad nahi jaate...".

"Iske baad ne..ne ...ne...", Sidharth mimicked her as soon as they entered the lift and received a kick on his shin.

"Mummy ko patane me lagi rehti hai poora din....ekdum mast butter laga rahi hai be...unki jayadad apne naam karani hai tujhe? ", he laughed getting out at the 12th floor.

"Jaydaad nahi ... Beta...aur Shut up... main koi butter-vutter nahi laga rahi...main apni maa ke saath bhi aise hi rehti hun...", she hit his arm as they entered the house, which they had left unlocked.

Having nothing much to do, they decided to do up Sana's flat a bit, which was also an excuse to find some alone time, as per Sid's masterplan. Also, though Sidharth had happily agreed for his own 'juloos' over the internet, they had mutually agreed to not expressly admit to them staying in together. Hence, the flat would help them have some space for instagram and video chat interviews, which, to Sidharth's dismay had become a frequent requirement.

Piling the mattresses together on one side of the bed, Sidharth jumped on the two of them stacked together, Pulling Sana, who was talking some gibberish about a meme, on him. With her squeal, the two of them landed on the bed.

"Aiiii...amma...teri problem kya hai...", she screamed angrily as she fell a pull on her lower abdomen.

"Mera problem hai that..I like you", he said, with a very subdued smile, gazing into her eyes to see her reaction. He still liked playing with words and acting in ways to gauge her reactions.

And, it took her a whole of 0.15 seconds to break into a smile but then, she rubbed her belly with a frown.

"Abbey naatak mat kar...tujhe lagi nahi hai", he said, placing his hand on hers.

"Thodi si lagi...sacchi", she told him, making him laugh. Her tactics to make him worry and seek his attention were very well known to him. But wherever possible, he would play along and pamper her.

"Accha...chal moti, idhar aaja mera pass...aaja", he pulled her closer, against his chest and she happily obliged. Hugging her around her neck, they lay together in each other's embrace - just breathing in each other's essence.

On most nights, Sidharth would sneak into her room for an hour or so, after his mother slept and they both spent some time cuddled up together. However, before his mother, both would refrain even from hugging each other out of respect for her.

"Baaju me ghar mil gaya, ye bohot sahi ho gaya", he said, looking out of the window over her head while her face was still burried in his chest.

"Hmm...", she muttered.

"Sidharth... Ab hum kya karenge...", She asked without looking up from his chest.

"Baby, ye gadda laga ke phir furniture rearrange karna tha na living room ka...", he replied.

"Nahii...mera matlab life me ky karenge, hum dono...tu aur main...", she asked again.

"Baby abhi lockdown khatam hoga toh kaam karenge na.. tu kya pooch rhai hai" he lifted her face up.

"Nahiiiii...main hunare baare me pooch rahi hun. Ki hum kya karenge...romantically", she explained her best.

"Tu kuch romantically karna chahti hai kya? Hum dekh sakte hain...", He chuckled, turning her over on ber back, plaving his chin on the mattress bear her face and crushing her with all his weight.