Ch 67 - Forever and always.

I wanted to end this here. That was the plan. He isn't here in a mortal form with us in this world but what happens in the world that I have created is in my hands. I refute the ending that God had planned for them. My ending will differ. Their story in my world will not end the way it did yesterday. My readers may be here, or not. I now write for myself. I write for my SidNaaz who lived a fairy tale in the last two years and will carry their fairy tale on the way we had all wished for them.

Sidharth Shukla - you are right here. Laugh at my spirit of not letting you go. Make fun. Call me a Gadhi. But dear God, you can only take away what we could see. What we could feel and our memories live on. The Sidharth I love, we all love lives on.

_______________________________________________________________

"Kya hua hai Tereko?" He finally asked  he kept the menu away. It was a pizza brunch date at a nearby bistro. He had worn is shades and cap. Pandey had spotted them, chatted with them for five minutes but left them without a picture upon his request.
"Patna nahi", she muttered, leaning her head on his shoulder.
"Abbey Bolna yaar. Kya chal Radha hai Dimag mein? Zor mat daal, Khatam ho jayega tera" he chuckled, making her glare at him. He was immediately apologetic.
"Accha sorry, sorry. Bol na darling. What's wrong? You okay? Han?" He asked, kissing her forehead gently. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Hmm...aise hi mann Kharab hai. Bura Sapna dekha. Tu nahi tha..." she told him, her eyes filling up at the thought. She did not look up, just kept playing with his fingers, tracing their length.
"Kahan tha main?" He asked her amusingly. She just nodded her head as if expelling a bad thought and held him closer.
Cautiously, he looked around in a quick glance. They hadn't been spotted. YET.
"Tu...nahi tha bas..." she whispered, not saying it out loud. She would not want to even speak of a world where he wasn't around.
"Aur abhi bhi toh uth gayi hai na? Ya so rahi hai?" He asked, rubbing her shoulder.
"Kya Bol Raha hai. Uthi toh hun?" She finally looked up, confused.
"Han toh bas chill Kar na darling. Itna acchi Jagan Laya hun tujhko main pata hai? Bachpan mein exams over hone me Mom 100 Rupey Deti thi. Yah an aake pizza Khata tha Dotson ke Sanath" he told her, wiping her eyes, and pinching her nose, making her howl. The pizza was there. Along with a request to be clicked.
"Aap iske saath le lo yaar. Main theek nahi ho rahi" Sana politely refused. Sidharth obliged them with pictures with a request to share them on social media after they had left.
"Mmm...accha hai ye toh. Mereko aisa crust accha Lagta hai" she commented and he gobbled at the food. If the food was on the table, his words would be scarce. A date was no exception.
"Lo, aa Gaya message group pe. Didi be bola hai ghar ke liye bhi leke Jane ko" she said, checking her WhatsApp messages. The message from Preeti Di had an angry emoji in the end, threatening them to not miss the request.
"Langar Laga nahi, bhikari pehle hi aa Gaye. Pooch Kaunsa chaiye" he told her, not sparing a moment to take out his own phone and ordering her around. She giggled, sending a picture of the menu on the group.

This is how their usual dates were. Nothing fancy, no grand talks. Just them hanging outside of their homes for a change in environment with the same company always. Grand talks and fancy things were often said at unexpected times. For instance, their wedding date was fixed last week as he was at work while the two set of mothers sat together in the drawing room with the Pandit Ji. Sidharth was called up by her as the date was finalised and he casually said "Haan bhaunko" to her.
"Sidharth, beta, Thapad khayega?" His mother threatened.
"Oh. Mere ko laga woh hai. Hi Mom, wassup" he covered up sheepishly. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.
"Date ho Gaya hai, Mahant Ji ne bola, ya toh 15 ko ya 23" Ma told him. Shehnaaz's mom beamed at the sentence.
"Choose Karlo aap" he said.
"Tu kar na" Shehnaaz spoke.
"15 karlo. mid-week hai. Bina zyada logon ke ho jayega" he laughed, making her whine.
"Sidharth. Ye Kya hai beta. Ke bar hoti hai Shadi" Ma scolded him, giving Sana a side hug.
"Kya pata do bar ho jaye" he joked.
"Kutte. Muh todungi tera" she threatened him, making her own mother alarmed.
"Sana, pati hai!" Her mother gasped.
"Dekh lo aap Mumma. Dekh lo Tch tch tch" he teased her all the more.
"Sidharth. Beta time waste nahi. Mahant Ji idhar hi hain, Jaldi bolo dono log" Ma looked at the phone meaningfully.
"Ummm. Accha on a serious note, 15 ko hi. Warna if you have problems toh 23 bhi chalega. But if possible lets keep 15th" he said. His mother smiled and nodded, looking at Sana, who blushed and smiled.
"Chal theek hai phir" Ma said, hanging up but was stopped.
"Rukh ruko ek minute shehnaaz ko do. Mehul kuch keh raha tha" Sidharth spoke spontaneously.
"Ye le" Ma gave the phone to her, switching the loudspeaker to the private mode and left with a smile.
"Haan. Mehul Ki baat ho gayi na baba" she told him, settling down on the sofa as the mothers left.
"Abbey gadhi. Mereko baat Karni thi na" he said, rolling his eyes. This girl would never understand.
"Haan Bol" she asked.
"I hate you ka ulta" he said, with a naughty grin.
"Same to you. You are my lover" she replied sassily, making him growl with laughter.
"Coffee dinner ke baad? Terrace pe?" He asked her.
"Nahi. Amma hai. Mummy hain. Pagal hai?" She told him gasping at the request.
"Accha. Tohhhhh....chal chhod. Accha, lane ka kya tha? Bhul gaya Mai" he asked her disappointedly.
"Woh Maine online mangwa Lia. Time pe Aana bas tu" she told him. "Chal theek hai" he said, hanging up.
"Accha accha sun?" She stopped him.
"Haan?" He asked. "Jab and lage toh call karna" she told him with a smile.
"Oh Kay" he said hanging up.
He called her when he was ten minutes away.
"Tu neeche mil basement mein? Main Wahin rahungi. Apne parking slot pe" she told him excitedly.
"Kyun? Apne gunde leke aa rahi hai kya bey?" He teased her.
"Aisa hi Samajh le" she told him.

As the car was parked and the driver took his bags up the lift, he found her rushing out of the lift.
"Haan Ji. Where are your Gundas baby?" He asked her.
"Umm...coffee pe janta tha na tujhko? Gaadi khol. Das minute Ki hi date hai apni" She asked him, pulled out a thermos from her bag and two paper cups.
"Are you serious?" He asked her with a grin while she asked him to open the door with her raised eyebrows seriously.
"Very serious darling" she said, getting in the passenger seat.
"Koi Dekhega toh sochega gharwalo be nikal Diya dono ko" he laughed as she poured out a cup for him and then for herself, making him hold them both.
"Chhod na. Abhi dono ke ghar pe log hain. Phir Teri wali, apne time wali date nahi ho pati. Apni date ka time mat waste kar" she instructed him.

It was nothing but a discussion of how the day went. Everything that Panditji said. The possible venues. And everything practical relating to the wedding.

"Come here" he said, pulling her close as soon as they exited from the lift and she was about to press the doorbell to his house.

"Tu kitni cute hai pata hai tereko? I love you baby" he told her with a chuckle, quickly and gently pecking her lips. She melted instantly, snuggling into his chest, her safe haven.

"I love you too Sidharth" she said, holding him tight.

________________________________________________________

I admit I feel a little broken as I end the chapter. I think I become Sana, and at times Sid as I write these sentences. When the reality comes flashing in the face, it hurts very bad. But I refuse to let the end be what it is. Till now it has been very much inspired from how their lives have been. What happens here will not be the same.

I am not writing how I used to. At times it will go wrong. It might never be how it used to be. But this is a whim. The story that I write will not be what He wrote for them and for us.