Ch 11 - Dancing in togetherness

Sana was very stressed about the performance. She had danced on the stage and before the camera several times in the past, but this time it was different. She was a somebody now, with reputation to live up to. People knew her and what was being thought about her work mattered to her. The stress was visible on her face and Siddharth was trying to ease her into things as much as he could, going beyond his 'image boundaries'. 

"Sana, twirl, twirl, stretch arms...", the choreographer prompted but she missed the beat again. 

"Cut, ye wala phir se repeat karenge", she yelled "it's ok Sana. Accha jaa raha hai...", she said, comforting her.

"Kya hua tujhko baby? Itna stress leke kyun kar rahi hai, haan?", Siddharth cupped her face and looked at her. 

"Pata nahi, mujhe na tension sa ho raha hai, ki main galat na kar dun", she pouted, voicing her fears to him. 

"Meri jaan, toh kya hua. Galat hoga toh retake karenege na Tu agar aise itna conscious hoke karegi toh expressions bhi nahi aayenge na...", he reasoned out to her and she understood. She had to be herself. 

"Chal idhar aa. Abhi acche se karenge dono. Theek hai?", he pulled her into his arms and they heard some "aww's" from others on the stage. 

"Sana, you ok?", the choreographer smiled sweetly at them. 

"Haan haan, sab theek hai. Abhi aap retake kar lo. Jaldi se poora karte hain...", Siddharth responded on his love's behalf and without any conscious thought, kissed her forehead and then they took positions. 

The tiny peck turned out to be the miracle drug for her which kind of injected a new kind of confidence in her. She felt the love ballad they were dancing to, was describing the connection between them. Their ups, lows and the incredible journey which had brought them closer. Siddharth was also surprised by the sudden oozing confidence and the oomph which Sana was dancing with. The shoot got over and everyone at the set gave them a huge round of applause. 

Sana looked at him with a huge smile and a twinkle in her eyes, which was reflected in his eyes.

__________________________________________________

After bidding goodbye to the director, she went on to collect her bag when her phone buzzed with a text from Siddharth - 

[Sidharth]  Waiting for you at the parking. Jaldi aaja

"Oh, toh aaj Shukla ji ko media ki nahi padi hai. Aaj ye mere sath dikhne me ok hain", she thought aloud and left for the parking. 

"Kahan thi bey..", he took her bags from her hand and casually throws them behind them.

"Siddharth...kya kar raha hai. Samaan hai uskme mera. Acche se rakh", and he gets hit on his chest. 

"Abbey...kapde hi toh hain, kaunsa moti bharke layi hai jo lad rahi hai"  - this man had a reply to everything. 

"Tu na...pitega mujhse. Pitega ek din tu", she said, pulling her cheeks. 

Siddharth was enjoying the pampering, smiling to himself but at the same time, whining before her, as always. This was them in their little moments of love, which was difficult to understand but easiest to live. 

"Ho gaya tumhara? Ab main drive kar lun?..."he mocked her and made an irritated face. 

"Toh maine roka tujhe? Tere haath baandhe hain?", she replies loudly. 

After a 10-minute long banter and a phone call to Siddharth's mom, they decided to go to her hotel room where they will quietly order in, catch the re-run of Bigg Boss on TV and then, Siddharth will take two of her bags to his place so that she doesn't have to carry too much luggage while shifting when her luggage arrives from Punjab the day after.