Ch 65 - One step closer?

There was absolute silence in the room but  their breaths continued to converse. They were almost in synch as her legs lay sprawled all across the bed while her she laid down on her stomach, her face resting on his chiseled chest. His arm snaked around her neck and fingers gently scratching her scalp. Both of them were wide awake  but completely worn down after a complete surrender to the cravings emanating from a long longing. Giving in to the throes of desire, they lay spent in a happy, silent daze. His subtle smile being reciprocated by hers hidden against his chest. 

He tugged at her finally, making her whine "ughh" she resisted being moved and he broke into a smile.

"Abbey, utha nahi raha hun. Upar aa jaa, naak chubh raha hai tera baby. Idhar aa paas me. Pair dhak, thand lagegi" he said, pulling her up taking her in his arms and throwing the duvet over her legs. His t-shirt was reaching almost her knees and she looked sexy and adorable at the same time. 

Moving her, she hid her face into the crook of her neck and breathed him in. She had missed him. In more ways that she had realised. In more ways than she was possibly aware of. But she was back now, to where she belonged and it felt so 'easy'. 

"Abhi wapis toh kuch nahi hai na? Kuch outdoor?" he asked, rubbing her back gently. She nodded in  a no, not even wanting to speak for a change. She was in a state of bliss that she did not want to come out from. 

"Tera toh nahi hai na?" she lifted her head up in fright and looked at him urgently. Allaying her fears, he pushed her back, making her rest her head on him again.

"Mmhnn. No outdoor plans" he kissed her head, whatever part could be reached by his lips without moving around much. He just felt like kissing her between moments, almost in a manner of thanking God for the moment and she let out a soft giggle every time, assuring him that what he had before his eyes was not a mirage. 

"Uthne ka man nahi kar raha" she mumbled, after soaking in the moment for some time. It was almost five in the morning and Preeti Di and Jiju would be home by 6. They had to take a trip to Delhi for some work and had an early morning flight. 

"Abbey yaar, uthta hun yaar" he groaned and lifted himself up, pulling his tshirt from under his piillow. 

"Shadi kar lene ka one more reason. I am so sick of this chupna chipana man!" he muttered to himself, making her giggle.

"Hans mat, so ja abhi. Kaafi workout ho gaya aaj ka. I'll see you before I leave for the meeting. But so rahi hogi toh nahi uthaunga. Jet lag theek karle apna pehle" he said, rubbing his eyes and gathering the strength to leave for his flat. 

"Idhar aa pehle" she said, pulling him by his t-shirt. He obliged with a groan which died down the moment she placed her lips on his, with a frustrating moan, consuming him in a warm kiss.  He gave in readily, his hand naturally crawling down her stomach, when she swatted him away. 

"Oye, jaa" she shrieked, making him laugh. 

"Was just trying my luck" he laughed, teasingly. 

"Papi aadmi" she said, closing her legs quickly and covering herself till the neck. He laughed off, walking away, when she pulled his hand by the wrist again and he sighed, a little irritated. 

"Baby, tu decide kar. Sone jaun ya better plans hain tere?" he said with a sigh, sitting closer to her this time. 

"Tereko itna sara miss kia pata bhi hai?" she said, a little emotionally and his face softened.

"Hain? Sacchi?" he said, the troublemaker in him coming to fore.

"Chal jhuti!" he exclaimed pretty dramatically, making her laugh and then, kissed her nose, whispering  a quick 'love you baby' into her ear and rushing out.