31# After The Full Moon

This is an idea I saw on Pinterest so I decided to write it

Summary: it was the day after and full moon and Sirius had snuck in as padfoot to see Remus but then madam pomfrey comes in so he transforms as Padfoot…

Third person pov…

Sirius walked from the Gryffindor common room to the infirmary to see Remus, for it had been a Full moon the night before.

after the full moon Remus always felt tired and grouchy and all he wanted to do was curl up in his Boyfriends arms.

Once Sirius got to the infirmary, he transformed into his Animagus form, after he transformed, he nudged the door open and walked inside.

As he walked around, he looked for the bed Remus was in he soon found him as he was the only student there.

He was not surprised to see Remus with a book in his hands at all, startling Remus Sirius jumped up on his bed.

As Sirius did that Remus dropped his book in surprise but grinned once he saw who it was.

“Sirius” he said with a tried voice Remus looked exhausted, Sirius then transformed back into his human form, once he did he climbed under the covers with Remus.

Sirius then pulled Remus close to his chest so he was spooning him.

“I know your tired so sleep Moony” whispered Sirius, Remus relaxed fully against Sirius as both students fell asleep in the small but warm bed.

Time skip…

It had been a few hours before Sirius had to change back, both Werewolf and Animagus where startled awake as the infirmary doors opened, Madam Pomfrey walked in they looked at each other in alarm.

“SHIT” they both said.

Sirius leaped out of the bed and stood facing the bed panicking if he were seen Madan Pomfrey would not be happy, she didn’t like people visiting students without her knowing.

“quickly transform Padfoot” screamed Remus quietly, Sirius smacked his head and transformed back into Padfoot.

He then jumped back on the bed, just as he did Madam Pomfrey walked up to Remus’ bed.

“Hello mr Lupin I see you have a friend with you” she said noticing a big black almost grim like dog on Remus’ bed.

Remus smiled and petted Sirius’ head “yes Madan this is Snuffles” he said Sirius growled at Remus at the name ‘Snuffles’.

Madam Pomfrey just smiled “well I’m glad you have some company Mr Lupin” she said and walked off again.

Once she left Sirius turned human again, with a look of complete outrage on his face he turned to Remus.

“Snuffles! Really that’s the best you could come up with!!!” he exploded at Remus.

The end!

Wooooooo two oneshots hope you liked this, ive been meaning to write one like this for a while now

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 40K READS IM SO HAPPPY, IT WAS AMASED WHEN I SAW IT SO THANK YOU MY WONDERFUL READERS IT REALLY MADE MY DAY TO SEE IT!!!!!

Word count: 506