#23 Padfoots Collar

Hi so sorry for the wait I haven't updated in months

Summary : it's fifth year, sirius is spending the full moon at Remus's childhood home, Remus and sirius (who was padfoot) were playing fetch when remus threw the stick to far,

A dog catcher and a gryffindor red collar are soon to come!

Hope you like it!

_ _ = _ _ - _ - - - - __ _ _. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third person pov

15 year old remus and sirius were playing fetch in a park nears remus's house.

Sirius was in his animegus form, remus accidentally threw the stick a bit far and padfoot began running after it.

The stick flew for a few yards before dropping as it dropped padfoot had managed to catch up with it he caught it in his teeth.

Remus was getting worried, padfoot had yet to come back after 10 minutes of waiting.

Sure he admits he threw the stick a bit far but surely not that far.

With padfoot...

A shadow then loomed over padfoot, he stopped and whimpered he then turned around quickly it was a Muggle dog catcher.

'oh shit' though sirius as the man moved to catch him.

Padfoot then started to Bark loudly and ran away and tried to find remus.

"Bark, Bark, Bark"

"padfoot" muttered remus he began running quickly towards the barking hoping it was padfoot.

When remus found padfoot he saw a dog catchers running behind padfoot who was running in circles.

They looked stupid,

Remus then intervened and grabbed padfoot round the waist holding him protectively In his arms.

"so sorry sir we were playing fetch and the stick went to far so sorry again" said remus nervously.

The dog catcher just grumbled angerly "OK then just make sure you get a collar or something on that dog or you won't be so lucky next time" he said and walked away.

Remus sighed and put padfoot back down on the ground, "OK let's get you a collar then padfoot"

he said to himself before walking to a pet shop with padfoot closely behind him.

Time skip...

They had bought a Gryffindor red dog collar with a gold tag, which was charmed to say return to remus lupin at his childhood address.

But for magical people it would say please return to the marauders.

Sirius wore it everyday during their last years at Hogwarts and when harry was born, but it got taken form him when he was sent to Azkaban prison.

Remus gave it back to him when he next saw him.

The end

So sorry for the wait I haven't had many ideas also Thank you so much for all the reads and votes it makes me so happy!

Bye!

Word count : 450