71# Finding out

Wolfstar one shot 

71# finding out 

Summary: The kids and Mr and Mrs Weasley find out about Remus and Sirius being married. Most of them accepted apart from one person who will not have it. 

Third person pov… 

At 9am Remus and Sirius walked out of their room after just waking up they go downstairs for breakfast, being the last ones up they hold hands and gossip about random things, it’s the start of the Christmas holidays and for the past two years Remus had been living at 12 grimmuld place with Sirius. They have both loved having the house to themselves. 

Being able to show they love each other and not have to hide it from everyone has been great for them, when they walked into the kitchen, they completely forgot that they were not alone anymore, the kids had gotten home from Hogwarts the night before.  

The inhabitants of the room gasped as they saw the two men, Sirius was only wearing pyjama bottoms so his chest and tattoos where on show for everyone to see, over the years living with Remus he had eaten a lot and had got his weight up. With meat on his bones his tone chest was seen. 

While Remus looked completely different from the usual neat and tidy Remus as his hair was sticking up and out in every direction, he was wearing a vest which showed of his toned arms and had red pyjama pants on. Much like Sirius Remus started eating more and working out.  

Mrs Weasley was outraged that the two men walked in looking like that, Remus decided he would let Sirius handle her, so he kissed Sirius’ head and went of to make him some tea and a cup of coffee for his Husband as he was doing this Sirius dealt with Mrs Weasley, the children and Mr Weasley watched from the table. 

“Sirius Black! How dare you walk in like that, there are children present” she yelled loudly, but her yelling did not faze the last Black, after living with a banshee for a mother for 16 years you kind of get used to all the yelling. So, in response Sirius scoffed and winked at Harry. “This is my home! You can’t control everything I do, I make the rules here, you don’t I can wear what I want I can do whatever I want with my Husband” he said loudly but not yelling. 

 At this everyone again gasped in shock, Harry smiled he knew it. Remus then chose that moment to to appear, he gave Sirius his coffee knowing the Dog would need it. “Here Babe” muttered the werewolf but everyone heard him. He then wrapped an arm around his husband’s waist and drank his tea, while the two husbands watched the faces of everyone  

Harry ran over to them smiling, “this is awesome! I’m happy for you both” said the 15-year-old. Grinning Sirius ruffled his godson’s hair “just like James! Am I right Moony” exclaimed Sirius, Harry was overjoyed to be like his dad. 

The rest of the day Remus and Sirius answered any questions the kids might have before the rest of the order arrived after dinner. 

The end! 

Hope you liked this Wolfstar one shot!

Word count: 550