54# Scent

Summary : instead of finding harry Sirius follows Remus' wolf to Hogwarts as they are mates and Padfoot can recognise moony anywhere.

~~~~~

Third person pov...

As Sirius swam to land he could feel the wards around Azkaban alert that someone had escaped.

As he got out of the freezing ocean he transformed into Padfoot he felt safer being Padfoot.

He walked for a bit sniffing around trying to figure out where the hell he was, soon he walked to a village a small one but still a village and a Muggle one at that.

He walks around for a bit before finding a tree to sleep under for the night.

The next morning he wakes up still in his dog form wishing it was all a horrible dream and that James and Lily were still alive and his Mate did hate him.

He began walking north hoping it was the way to London as he walked he saw news paper with him on the front cover which made him hurry to Hogwarts.

He soon neared Hogsmeade arriving a couple of days before September 1st he smelt a familiar sent of someone he knew.

It was Remus.

Sirius could smell his wolf who thankfully still recognises him he ducked when he felt moony tell Remus that padfoot was close.

He was almost home.

The end! For now probably, might do a part 2

So sorry for it being short!

Word count : 240