#28 Stuck

Summary : so James is sick and tired of Remus and Sirius dancing round each other so he puts together a pranks specially for them.

Third person pov...

"Argh! I can't take it anymore" cried James as he flops onto the sofa next to his girlfriend lily Evans.

Lily puts down her book and pets James head as it landed in her lap, they sat in silence before lily spoke.

"Then why don't you play a prank on then" said lily casually braiding a small section of James' hair.

James then snaps straight up after she said that, grinning widely he jumped up from the sofa and kissed lily on the lips.

"your a Genius Flower" he shouted before running off to get things ready as he ran out lily just shook her head and laughed.

A few hours later James' plan was ready he had thought of the perfect plan to get Wolfstar together.

Now all he needs to do is wait till the next day at breakfast.

Operation Wolfstar begins!

Time skip...

James woke up early to get him plan in motion, he walked to the great Hall and to his luck he was the first student awake.

For his prank he found a charm, a kissing charm and some fake mistletoe and hung it around every door that Remus and Sirius will use that day.

It will only work for those two, soon other students began to flood the great Hall. James sat patiently waiting.

A few minutes later Remus and Sirius finally appeared, and just as James hoped sirius cane through first.

But he wasn't able to move James tried to cover the smile as he watched 'it worked' he thought happily.

Confused Remus stepped around Sirius and stood in front of sirius who was still struggling to move his feet.

"I'm stuck" Sirius said simply shrugging his shoulders and Giving up trying to move, Remus then spoke up.

"Wait, I recognise this" he said Sirius' eyes brightened "You do" he asked the werewolf hope clear in his voice.

Remus nodded "Yes Pads I do, I read about this kind of charm in a book, it can be used on Mistletoe and other objects to do with love and kissing" explained Remus.

"so how do i get unstuck" asked Sirius, "All you have to do is get someone to kiss you on the lips and your free" grinned Remus sirius nodded understanding.

"w-will you do it then" muttered Sirius blushing he cursed himself for stuttering. "Wait, what me" sputtered Remus who was blushing as well.

Sirius nodded seriously "okay" Remus whispered he then leaned I nsnd kissed Sirius on the lips, Sirius kissed back and felt his legs unstick.

They ended the kiss and Sirius walked around happy he could walk again, they grinned at each other and walked over and sat next to James who was smirking.

'that's just the Beginning' thought James Darky the fun was just beginning.

As the day progressed Remus and sirius constantly got stuck by the spell in doorways to classrooms even the library once.

So they kissed and both were secretly enjoying it, James was having a blast with this engenius prank of his.

He just hopes they confess soon. Anyway it now time for dinner so he sits next to lily greeting her with a kiss to her cheek.

Remus and Sirius walk in, this time though they both get stuck, blushing the kiss much longer than they had done the rest of the day.

After they stopped they both spoke at the same time.

"I like you" they grinned and kissed again sirius Dipping Remus dramatically.

While at Gryffindor Table James grinned as well, he leaped up onto the table doing a weird but happy Victory dance.

Everyone laughed and cheered at the same time for the couple and James' funny Dance.

The end

Hope you liked this, it was fun to write.

Word count : 660