#12 Kindergarten Pt 2

Summary:

Muggle AU James and Lily died in a car crash and left Harry, except Sirius wasn't in prison and got custody of him. So come age 5-6 it's time for Harry to go to kindergarten and cue teacher!Remus :D

_______________________________________

Start of recap...

"come on were late paddy"

"I'm coming harry hold on" i yelled, as I ran after him right now we have about 5 minutes before harry is late for class.

Almost there...

End of recap...

Sirius pov

"We made it" me and harry yell as we run through the open door to harrys classroom.

Silence...

I looked around to see the whole class and teacher looking at me and harry as I yelled that.

"oops" I said rumbling the back of my back awkwardly as I heard harry laughing from next to me, I then lightly whacked his head before pushing him forward.

"go find hermione and Ron huh" I said he then ran off to find his best friends.

I then saw the Teacher and god was he handsome, he was about 6'2 with sandy blonde hair he had a couple of faint scars running along his cheeks, he has brown eyes which held a bit on Amber in them.

He was wearing an oversized light brown sweater ( like the one he wears in POA) with feaded dark blue jeans, basically he looked adorable and handsome. I couldn't stop staring he was

"gorgeous"

I then saw him blush bright red "oops" I didn't mean to say that our loud.

I then awkwardly walked over to him, he smiled cheeks still painted bright red.

I smiled "hi I'm sirius black harrys godfather" i said shaking his hand.

"oh so your harry's godfather I heard alot about you from all the other teachers here" he said in a soft voice.

'Holy shit even his voice is handsome' as I thought this I felt myself blush

"I'm remus, remus lupin harry's teacher" he said smiling

"nice to meet you Remus" i said

I then checked my watch

"shit" i cursed, "I'm have to go I will pick him up later" I said before rushing over to harry to give him a huge hug "see ya later prongslet love you"

Harry hugged me back "see you later paddy love you too" I pat his head and ran out the door

"see you later Remus" i yelled winking at him.

Remus blushed before starting the class.

Remus pov

It was the start of school but we were still missing one student, as I was watching the students I heard a two voices from the door

"We made it"

I looked over to see Harry Potter my missing student and his Godfather,they laughed awkwardly and harrys godfather lightly whacked him and harry ran of to hermione and Ron.

I continued to study him, I was then knocked out of my thoughts by a gruff voice

"gorgeous"

He said I then blushed, he then walked towards me awkwardly i could tell that I was still blushing.

He was about 5'11 with jet black wavy hair which stopped just above his shoulders,he had grey eyes and a handsome smile.

He was wearing a black leather jacket, a black t-shirt reading ACDC, and black skinny jeans with combat boots. In one word he looked hot as fuck.

He smiled "hi I'm sirius black harrys godfather" he said shaking my hand.

"oh so your harry's godfather I heard alot about you from all the other teachers here" I said in a soft voice.

'Holy shit he is as hot as the vibe he gives off' as I thought this I felt myself blush

"I'm remus, remus lupin harry's teacher" I said smiling

"nice to meet you Remus" sirius said

Sirius then checked his watch

"shit" he cursed, "I'm have to go I will pick him up later" he said before rushing over to harry to give him a huge hug "see ya later prongslet love you"

Harry hugged him back "see you later paddy love you too" sirius then pat his head and ran out the door

"see you later Remus" he yelled winking at him.

I then blushed before starting the class.

The end

I hoped you have liked this I have finally written the second part of Kindergarten.

Word count : 723