77# Clothes

Summary: Sirius steals Remus' other alot, mainly because he likes the smell of his boyfriend.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person pov...

Remus looks through his trunk, he was looking for one if his many cotton jumpers to wear. Lately lots of his clothes have gone missing.

Each day a different piece of clothing would be gone and then it's back the next day after.

He thought he was being planked at first but since it hasn't stopped it wasn't a prank, Sighing he has a idea of how he will catch the their.

Quickly he puts up motion sensors charm around his bed and trunk so he will know when someone is taking something.

Time skip...

As he reads one of his many books and eat some honeydukes chocolate in the common room thw Werewolf wand lights up telling him someone set of his motion sensors in his trunk.

Remus jumps up from The chair and runs upstairs Wand in hand, he slams open the door and that when he sees the theif.

He is shocked at who it was stealing his clothes  "Sirius!" He exclaims looking at the other boy who had one of Remus' jumpers in his hands. Remus looked and saw his trunk wide open.

"So your the theif" he exclaimed pointing a finger at the dog. Who nodded still wide eyed.

"Um sorry, I guess" said Sirius putting the jumper down and back into the Werewolfs trunk. Remus sighed tiredly and sits on his bed. Sirius comes and sit next to him boyfriend.

"Why Siri" he whispered to Sirius who gave him an apologetic look "Well your clothes are warm and they smell like you so I wear them sometimes" Admitted the Dog blushing when Remus looked at him.

"Really"

Padfoot only nodded he was to embarrassed to say anything, Moony wrapped an arm around Sirius and pulled the other boy into a hug.

"If you wanted to borrow my things you can ask" he said making the animagus look up at his Boyfriend in surprise, Remus nodded and Sirius pulled his face close and kissed him on the lips.

Grinning he pulled away and leaped to the still open trunk and grabbed the Jumper he got out before and put it on, he smiled widely happtnhis Boyfriend wasn't mad anymore.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot!

As always Requests are open!

Word count: 400