44# Trans Sirius (AU)

So I went back through the comments on here and saw a couple I haven't written a oneshot for yet!

Summary : Sirius gets a howler from his mum for a prank and just being in Gryffindor but knowone knows he's trans (FtM) and she has no respect for her oldest child and she uses his dead name.

Thank you to pansexual_pal
For the great idea! Sorry its taken me so long to write it!

Sirius Black pov...

The hall was busy once again, everyone was eating and talking to friends and housemates, me, Prongs, moony and Wormtail were super tired,since we had a detention last night for pranking the Slytherins.

And moony is angry with me and Prongs as it was mainly our idea not his but he still got in trouble with us.

As we where eating our post came, I got a letter from Regulus as I was reading it I heard a loud gasp from next to me.

I turned my head and saw mums owl flying towards me he had a red letter in his mouth obviously a howler.

'shit' I thought to myself

"a howler" i mumbled, and James looked at me with worry, he new my secret I told him last year but Moony and Wormy don't know.

"no doubt its from dear mother alright" I said and causiously opened the howler far away from my face

Before anyone could say anything, it bursted open, the loud yelling of Walburga black filled the great hall making all conversations stop immediately.

"SIGRID WULBURGA BLACK!!HOW DARE YOU GO AND GET ANOTHER DETENTION!! PLAYING PRANKS ON SLYTHERINS HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NOBLE AND ANCIENT HOUSE OF BLACK!!! BEFRIENDING HALFBLOODS AND MUDBLOODS, ALSO ADDING THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IN GRYFFINDOR!! YOU (HOMOPHOBIC/TRANSPHOBIC SLUR) I'm not writing it sorry) I AM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER!!! GOOD DAY TO YOU!!!!!! AND DONT BOTHER COMING HOME!!"

The Howler then as the screaming Stopped, of course she said my dead name, I'm trans and she doesn't respect that neither does dad only Regulus does.

Conversations then continue but I hear the words I'm my head I know they are asking themselves questions about the name she said.

"stupid deaf bitch" I mutter darkly to myself, "Sigrid Walburga Black" mutters Remus from next to me.

'shit shit shit shit shit shit' I thought over and over again, he can't know he just can't!

I then stand up from the table and run out of the great hall, I let my feet carry me away I jsut have to get away from the hall.

'my name is Sirius Black, not Sigrid!'

I run the black lake, dropping to my knees near the waters edge, I sit on the grass and pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them.

"my name is Sirius not Sigrid"

"I'm a Boy not a Girl"

"I'm not a girl"

"I'm Sirius Orion Black"

"I'm Sirius Black and I am the first Son of Walburga and Orion Black" I keep muttering to myself

I then stand up quickly

"I'M SIRIUS BLACK, I'M A BOY NOT A GIRL!!" I scream out to the lake.

"yes you are" came a quiet soft voice from behind me 'it's Remus shit!' I think

Slowly I turn around to him, I keep my head down I can feel his eyes on me.

He then walks closer and stands in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders, he pulls me I'm for a hug, I hug him back.

"your Name is Sirius and you are a boy" he mutters into my ear making me feel calmer.

We stay like this until lunch missing most of our classes.

The end!

Hope you like it!

Word count : 640