103# Ballet Positions

Summary: when he was younger Sirius did Ballet and always stands in different positions without realising it. Until Remus points it out.

Third person pov...

It was lunch and as usual the Marauders where standing around in the hallway chatting away about pranks they should do. "How about one on the Professors!" Exclaimed James a grin on his face.

They others thought about that idea, until Remus looked at Sirius (like he always did) and noticed something about him. It was how he stands.

He doesn't stand normally but in weird positions, at the minute he was standing with his right foot straight and left heels touching his right foot.

To Remus it looked uncomfortable but for Sirius it seemed normal, now he thinks about it the Werewolf always sees his best friend standing in those uncomfortable positions.

"He Padfoot what's with the position?" Hr asked making the boys stop talking and look at the scarred boy who was looking at Sirius' feet both Jame and Peter looked down to see.

"Woah dude how arw you standing like that!" Exclaimed the Potter making Sirius laugh at their faces. "It's a Ballet position, my mother made me and Regulus do Ballet when we were younger. It's a Black family tradition that we all learn Ballet." he explained.

"Wow how arw you not uncomfortable?" Asked Peter Sirius shrugged. "Guess I'm just used to always standing in these positions" he grinned.

For the next hour the three boys tried to copy Sirius and stand in those positions they were failing badly making Sirius burst out in laughter.

Remus managed to stand in the position for a couple of seconds before wobbling he almost fell over but was caught by Sirius. The boy blushed and Sirius let Remus go.

"Thanks" he said

"No problem" mumbled Sirius rubbing the back of his head blushing madly.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, so sorry for thr wait I haven't had many ideas and I've been Obsessed with another ship that isn't Wolfstar.

Request are open!

Word count: 350