#19 Trans Remus (AU)

I legit just thought of this while I was watching cosplay tiktoks and because a few of my closest friends are trans😂

Summary : remus has a secret that knowone knows, what happens when he gets walked in on while changing...

Hope you like it

______________________________________

Third person pov

Remus lupin has a secret and know its not his furry little problem but something different that he has kept from even the marauders.

And he wants it to stay that way, but something happened and everything changed for him for the rest of his life.

Remus pov

Five years at hogwarts and knowone has found out about my secret and its completely different to my furry little problem.

I'm trans, female to male and I have been ever since I was a child, my parents are surprisingly supportive

Which I am greatful for just like with my furry little problem they have made sure nothing will make it show.

It has been a rather wet morning so far its been chucking down with rain since last week and I don't think its going to let up soon.

I just hope it won't soke through my uniform, it's lunch so me and the marauders are making our way to the great Hall for lunch

When I slip in a huge muddy puddle since we were running I could feel the Water souking through everything that I was wearing

I was very uncomfortable, I was wet cold and shaking like mad but I pulled through it I'll just change after I've eaten something.

Time skip...

I quickly left the great hall with 15 minutes to spare before class that should give me enough time to shower and change.

I got the dorm and stripped of all my wet clothes and put them on my bed I then grabbed and towel and made my way to the bathroom.

I was only in there for a few minutes, before I heard sirius's voice from outside he was trying to open the door but I beat him to it.

I jumped out of the shower and ran from the bathroom to my bed and grabbed my boxers and binder and quickly put them on.

After i did I grabbed my wand and unlocked the door sirius then tumbled in and stared at me in what looks like shock.

I then facepalm myself for not putting on a shirt,I sigh sadly and begin to pack up my things.

Before I could grab my book I my wrist was grabbed, I looked up into grey eyes.

I felt tears at the corners of my eyes I tried to blink them away but they just kept coming.

I finally found my voice when padfoot asked a question, "why are you packing moony" he asked quietly.

I then sniffed pitty fully at myself and looked up "I know you don't want me in here anymore I'll just lea-"

I was then cut off as sirius grabbed me into a bone crushing hug which lasted for a few minutes.

"don't you dare, I don't care if your trans, gay, pansexual, Bi or any other them your still lyou rem and you always will be" he said

I then nodded as tears kept coming, sirius smiled at me as he wiped them away.

We stepped away from each other and smiled stupidly.

The end

I hoped you have liked this chapter, and remember trans or not your still human and deserve rights just be yourself knowone can tell you otherwise.

Love it love!

Hoped you liked it and don't forget to comment feedback or any ideas for me

Bye!

Word count : 601