#21 Gone

Summary : this is when sirius dies and how remus felt since they were mates

Hope you like it I've never been good with sad stuff

______________________________________

Remus lupin pov

Everything was a blur one minute the order and the kids were fighting the death eaters.

The next Bellabitch(yes I know what I said) was screaming the killing curse, at harry and sirius.

And lastly Sirius was falling he fell into the viel of death of All things,it felt like the world was crashing in on me.

I couldn't breathe I couldn't think, harry was screaming sirius's name and all I could  do was hold not only him but myself back as well.

My mate it gone just like that, only seeing each other again after 12 bloody years.

My heart stopped my arms loosend around harry and he ran after the bitch who killed him.

My one true love my mate ripped right out of my arms.

I have know reason to live, my only life force that had kept me going is out.

I know he is dead our mindlink is cold not filled with sirius's emotions just cold like ice.

All I could do was stand there and watch him just motionlessly fall through.

I always think that I should of done something anything but I didn't and its all my fault he's dead.

All my fault...

Time skip...

It's only been a few hours since he fell, my face is stiff no emotions are showing.

I was into Grimmuld place, not looking were I was going somehow I ended up in Sirius's old room.

I flopped lifelessly on his bed, and sobbed loudly it sounded more like a howl of hurt to other people

I cried out of the tears I didn't shed hours ago all my sorrows in one big go.

I Eventually fell asleep,the dream I ahd was peaceful

I found myself surrounded by white I felt like i was flying, I looked around a bit.

I froze to the right of me was "Sirius" I said, I was shocked to shocked to think when I said his name.

He then turned around, yes it was him, I felt my legs have life in them and I sprinted up to my mate.

He laughed sadly and hugged me tightly I did the same not wanting to let go just yet.

When we parted I tears wheld up in my eyes as I took in his face once again.

We then leaned forward and eagerly kissed each other as if our lives depended on it which it did in reality.

He kissed for ages, before we stopped sirius wiped my tears away.
"it is not your fault ren" he said

"no but it is if only I di-" I didn't get to finish as he silenced me with a kiss we then parted

I looked into his eyes they were full of life like they were years ago.

"look after Harry for me my love" he whispered

I said nothing not being able to find my voice so I nodded, he smiled great fully at me

He was the fading, my dream was ending.

"I love you my love" I whispered he heard me and mouthed "me too"

Then I awoke peacefully with a happy but sad smile on my face.

The end

Ok I will admit writing this made me tear up a bit,and I tied since I'm nkt good with writing sad things as I said before.

but I hoped you have liked this chapter don't forget to comment feed back and ideas for me

Word count : 608