74# Singing in the shower

Summary: Remus sings in the shower and Sirius hears him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person pov...

Its 7 am and class starts in two hours for the students of Hogwarts, Remus Lupin is up early as always way before his roommates, so he grabs his clothes and things before getting into the shower.

As he does he begins to sing to a song he likes 'My best friend' by Queen.

Ooh, you make me live
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you you're all I see
Ooh, you make me live now, honey

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh, you're my best friend

As the Werewolf sings he uses the shampoo bottle as a microphone and sings into it dancing in the small shower space.

Ooh, you make me live
Ooh, I've been wandering 'round
Still come back to you (still come back to you)
In rain or shine, you've stood by me girl
I'm happy at home (happy at home)
You're my best friend

Ooh, you make me live
Whenever this world is cruel to me
I got you to help me forgive
Ooh, you make me live now, honey

As he sings someone else wakes up, it was Sirius he was woken up by amazing singing, he sat up and looked around to the other beds in the room and saw Remus' bed empty.

"Moony is singing!" He whispered to himself before he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom door he then put his ear to it and listened to the singing of his crush.

Sirius had never heard Remus sing before of course they know Sirius can sings as he always died at random times but this was rare and he wasn't missing any of it.

At some point he found himself singing as well.

Oh, you're the first one when things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one
And I love the things
I really love the things that you do
Oh, you're my best friend, oh

Ooh, you make me live, live, live, live

I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend
Oh
Oh, you're my best friend

Ooh, you make me live
Ooh, you're my best friend

In the bathroom Remus stops the shower and gets out he wraps a towel around his waist, grabs his pyjamas and opens the door.

Both boys let out a surprised yelp as Rmeus wasn't expecting anyone else to be awake and Sirius didn't expect Remus to open the door so quickly.

Sirius then stands up and casually leans on the doorway, "sooo didn't know you sang moons, amazing voice by the way" he said grinning wolfishly making Remus blush and push Sirius' face away from him.

"Shove off Pads" he said as Sirius laughed from the bathroom.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, I have ideas and I am gonna update a couple times tomorrow because I have a really busy week next week with College and my Work Placement I finally start Monday!

And if you can't tell I love Queen so lots of songs I use will be by them :)

But any way as always Requests are open! Just comment your ideas

Word count: 580