36# Spider Problem

Summary: The Marauders have a spider problem and Remus solves it.

_______

Third person pov....

The marauders had a Spider in their dorm room, as always

the Marauders + a Spider = disaster

A spider problem in their dorm always ends up with the room in distruction.

The four boys where hanging out in their dorm together, it was around midnight when Peter spotted the Spider first.

When he did he squealed loudly, jumped of his bed and onto James' bed that was next to his.

He ended up landing on top of the sleeping boy, yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs.

"THAT THING IS BIGGER THAN MY ANIMAGUS FORM!!!"

Once he did that James woke up and ended up falling off his bed and onto the floor.

"Hey" he exclamed before standing up, when he did he Saw peter pointing at the Daddy long legs that crawled into their room.

"YOU DARE COME INTO MY HOUSE! CRAWL AROSS MY CEILING-" Yelled James before yelping when the Spider twitches.

"-DON'T YOU DARE TWITCH YOU WEIRD AS FUCK LEG AT ME!!!!" he continues to scream jumping on his bed with his wand out.

The nose the two Marauders made Sirius wake up from his cat nap, grabbing his wand he stood on his bed screaming spells at it.

"you chose the wrong room to crawl onto mate" he said casually before screaming spells.

"INCENDIO! SHIT! MISSED."

"INCENDIO!"

"INCENDIO!"

"INCENDIO! STOP MOVING!!!!"

He constant screaming eventually annoyed Remus so much that he had to interfere.

He conjured up a cup and some paper, before launching and successfully catching the spider.

He then walked over to the window and released it in to the wild and Salutes to it.

He then timed around and the res tof the Marauders jumped him making him fall over with the three ethers hugging him.

YOU SAVEEEDD USSSSS!!!! " they all wailed like children.

The end!

Hoped you like it, Sorry it wasn't to long!

Word count : 331