106# Autistic Remus

Obviously I'm Autistic and I jsut need to write a Wolfstar oneshot woth one of them being Autistic.

Summary: Remus stims in front of his boyfriend who isn't disgusted by it and Comforts his confused boyfriend.

Third person pov...

Sirius and Remus decided to go down to the black lake and have a calm evening before going back up for curfew.

They wonder down to the large tree which is close to the edge of thr lake and the two Gryffindors sit next to each other leaning against the tree.

As the sit in silence fir a few minutes Sirius begins telling his boyfriend about something that happened to James in potions- (Remus was busy having a meeting with McGonagall about something) -making his boyfriend laugh and his hand flap for a minute but Remus quickly stopped it and acts like nothing happend.

Sirius ignores it helping Remus to relax, but the dog begins to think. 'He has done that before' thought Sirius thinking back to other times when Remus had flapped his hand when he was happy.

"You always do that when you are happy,why?" He asks.

The dogs question made the Werewolf freeze and look down suddenly becoming very nervous. "W-well it's because in Autistic, I stim when I am happy and when I talk about random things that make me happy" Explained Remus.

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me" soad Sirius smiling, his answer made Remus look up surprised.

"You don't think I'm weird" he asks, Sirius' eyes widen. "What! No of course not Babe" he exclaimed pulling his worrying boyfriend into his arms.

"I would love it if you stim around me, it's something you do, so of course I can't stop you" he said claiming his boyfriend.

After calming down the sandy haired boy, Remus began telling Sirius about autism and his stims.

The end!!

Okay I needed this so much, I love writing about Autistic characters. Anyway I hope you liked thus oneshot!

Request are open!

Word count: 340