110# Deaged Sirius

It's been forever and I know I'm sorry for the wiat but here is a Wolfstar oneshot.

Summary: Sirius is Deaged to his 16 year old self with no memorise apart from his 16 year old ones, Remus learns lot about his Boyfriend.

Third person pov...

"What the fuck! Why am I in this hell hole again!" Exclaimed Sirius who had been deaged to his 16 year old self. The order members and kids look at the man turned boy in shock.

Sirius looks around him before spotting a familiar scarred face. He broke into a grin "Moony you look Hot!" He yelled making 35 year old Remus blush at the complement from his boyfriend.

"You look old did something happen to me?" He asked, Dumbledore spoke up "Mr Black, it seems you have been deaged" said the Headmaster.

"What!" Yelled the teenager before seeing James he then grinned. "Prkngs you're here too" he said walking over to 'Prongs' before he hugged James he saw Green eyes.

Sirius stopped "Holy shit what have yoy done to your eyes Jamesie, I know you love Petal but really changing your eyes color to match hers isn't that a bit much" groaned Sirius making Harry look at him confused.

Everyone around then held in their laughs as Harry looked like a deer caught in headlights. Remus laughed making Sirius look over at him. "It's not funny Moony!" He yelled making the man laugh even more.

"That's not James Siri, thats Harry his son. Your in 1995" he explained to the confused boy. Sirius's face turned to a shocked expression "whaaaatttt" he says looking at Harry who smiled embarrassed at his deaged Godfather.

"Old prongs has a kid!" Yelled Sirius making Remus laugh once again and finally introduce Harry to him. "Yes Siri, this Harry Potter James and Lily's Son" Says the Werewolf.

Sirius's eyes widened "what! Old Prongsie actually married her Holy shit" he yelled again making the Order laugh. "Where are Prongs and lilypad?" Asks Sirius, everyone became quiet.

So Remus decided to bring Sirius upstairs to the room they share which is Sirius's old room, the two men sit on the bed together. Remus has a sad expression on his face as he get ready to tell Sirius about James and Lily.

Seeing that he's nervous Sirius cracked a joke. "You didn't bring me up here to we can make out did you Moon?" He asks jokingly which makes Remus laugh and manage to relax.

"No Pads I didn't" Says the Werewolf

Remus the  spends the next hour telling Sirius everything that happend from 1980 and onwards.

Time skip...

Remus and Sirius came downstairs after their talk, Mrs Weasley told them it was time for Lunch so they went to the table and sat down with everyone else.

As they did Hermione Asked Sirius a question. "So how long have you two been together?" She asked then making both men blush.

Remus scratched his cheek nervously. "Um since 5th year, Sirius suddenly said 'we should go on a date' to me in Transfiguration and I said yes." Said Remus smiling at Sirius.

The deaged man smile back. "I was gong to tell you before but I was nervous, I loved you since 3rd year at most when you told us you're a Werewolf" confessed Sirius making Remus blush.

"That's something I didn't know" laughed the Ex Professor.

For the rest of the day Sirius told Harry all about his Parwnts and what they did at hogwarts and answered questions about how Remus was in school.

When He changed back to normal they first thing he did was kiss his Boyfriend happy to be his actual age again.

The end!

Hope you liked this, its been a while sorry I haven't had many ideas.

Request are open!

Word count: 640