45# Studying

Wow! 45 oneshots already I can't believe it!

This is an idea from jackatack07
Thnsk for the many ideas

Summary : Remus and Sirius are studying for their OWLs but end up getting distracted and Cuddle instead

Third person pov...

"Pads study now" Yelled remus as another pillow got thrown at him from his Boyfriend who has the mind of a 5 year old instead of a 15 year old.

Sirius just groaned, Remus sighed and went back to studying they where meant to be studying defense against the dark arts but Sirius had other ideas.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK" yelled Remus as Sirius three a pillow at him again making him knock over his Ink pot o nto the floor.

Loosing his temper Remus threw the pillow back successfully hitting Sirius in the face and making him fall off his bed and onto the floor.

"Hey! Moonyyyy that hurttttt" exclaimed the 5 year old that was meant to be 15.

"so I'll do it again but instead of throwing it I'll suffercate you with it instead!" yelled Remus

This threat made his boyfriend become silent.

Sirius pouted and sat on his bed he picked up his defense book and looked at the page with he hadn't change for the last hour.

He stared at it then Remus with a pout on his face, he continued looking at Remus for 5 minutes he saw Remus' eye twitch.

He flinched and turned his gaze to his book and began to study even though he didn't want to.

2 hours later...

Sirius had given up studying an hour ago but remus was still going, Sirius is bored very bored.

All he wants to do is Cuddle with his boyfriend but instead Remus wants to study.

Sirius sighs and leans back into his pillows he put his arms behind his head and closes his eyes.

A Few minutes later he feels his bed dip and something lays on him, he opens on eye and see Remus laying on him his breathing soft and slow.

'he's asleep' thought Sirius smiling slightly, he takes Remus' glasses off and puts them on his desk beside his bed.

Sirius kisses Remus' forehead and wraps his arms around the sleeping Werewolf.

They sleep the rest tof the day away together.

The end!

Here's a short one hope you like it so sorry for the wait for this request!

Don't forget to comment ideas for me!

Word count : 410