65# Project

Summary: if Remus and Sirius have to do a school project together and Remus finds out the Sirius isn't all bad boy and rude, while Sirius finds out the Remus is way more then just the teachers pet.

Tw:Abuse

Third person pov...

"That leaves Mr lupin and Mr Black to work together" said Professor Flitwick as he put the students into pair. At his words Sirius falls out of his chair as he had been leaning back in it.

"What!" Exclaimed the Bad boy standing up again " I said Mr Black that you and Mr lupin will be working together" said the small Professor.

Remus was annoyed why does he have to work with Black.

"Professor why do I have to work with him!"Exclaimed Sirius pointing an accusing finger at Remus who had pulled his nose out of his book after failing to hide behind it and disappear.

He was hoping to work alone as always but since they had a person short Remus and Sirius had to go together. 'This is going to be a nightmare' thought Remus he had a fake smile on his face while Sirius just glared at him and leaned back on his chair again.

After class finishes Remus and Sirius make their way up to their dorm to start on their project, James got partnered with a Slytherin so he was boycotting the project.

"So I think we should plan out our project first" said Remus Pulling out his notes from charms, Sirius just nods his head not really listening.

They sat on the wooden floor by the window Sirius leant against it looking around their room while Remus started on planning.

Sirius closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep, he was tired and hadn't had a good sleep since he left his parents house when the school year stared up again.

As he was in Gryfindor his parents were harsher and more violent with him especially his mother so every time he sleeps he dreams he is back in Grimmuld place trapped with his parents.

Which is what he is dreaming now.

"You disgust me a Gryfindor for a son!I can't believe you would disgrace this wonderful house with your presence!" He could hear his mother screaming at him while he protected Regulus from her flying hands.

"You ungrateful boy!" She screamed slapping his face, He could feel his skinny form flying into the wall a loud crack sounded his wrist was on fire.

He saw Regulus running over to him pulling him up being careful of his wrist, Regulus would always help heal his wounds as the younger boy wanted to be a healer when he is older.

"Sirius!" yelled a different voice definitely not Regs voice, soon the face came into focus it was Remus he was trying to wake Sirius up.

So he opened his eyes and saw Remus leaning over him trying to wake Sirius up, he sat up quickly almost bashing heads with Remus who dodged just in time.

"S-sorry you had a distressed face and I wanted to help"said the other boy quickly waving his hands back and forth in front of his face.

Sirius discretly wiped the tears away and looked at his hands "it's okay, I'm glad you did"he said softly making Remus feel better.

"It's just my parents since I'm in Gryfindor they haven't been all that nice, more violent and harsh than last year the-"he cut himself off 'why am I telling him this' he thought to himself before continuing.

"Theu hurt me and my little brother, but I protect him whenever I can, he heals my wounds for me when they get physical" he finished Remus holds his hand "it's okay, in glad you told me" said the shy boy making Sirius blush.

"I'm not just a teachers pet I try because it's what my parents want me to do, since I was a kid they have always wanted me to be the best so I do I try, last summer my mum died off an illness that she has had for years and its like my dad snapped he has been pushing me to be better And its taken a toll on my mental health" admitted Remus surprising Sirius.

He laughed but it wasn't happy nor did it have humour in "guess we both have fucked up parents he said

Remus laughed "I guess we do"he said

The end!

Finally another Oneshot for Wolfstar, I hope you liked itnso sorry for the wait.

Word count: 765