94# First Kiss

Summary: While Babysitting 5 year old Dora the young girl has noticed how the two men like each other alot so she suggests they kiss.

Third person pov...

Remus and Sirius sat curled up together on the sofa, they were at Sirius cousins house. The two Marauders were babysitting Andromedas daughter Nymphadora Tonks since they arrived the two of them have been bossed around by a 5 year old.

"I don't think I can take it anymore Pads" said Remus dramatically as the tow lounged on the sofa close together alot closer tha normal friends sit.

Up in Dora's room the 5 yea Road was plotti- I mean Thinking she had a suspicion that Remus and Sirius were more than friends.

"I'll just make them kiss" she aloud to herself grinning, the young girl the left her colourful room and ran downstairs where her babysitters were.

She flew into the living room tripping over the rug as she did. "I'm okay" she called as she stood up a grin on her face.

"OK boys I've come to a conclusion(Remus helped her say it) that you two are dating" at her words the two blush bright red and turn away from each other. But neither said No to Dating each other.

"SO! I want you two to kiss" she demands pointing her finger at the two. Remus and Sirius sighed but turned back around and looked at each other.

Their blushes growing brighter in seconds. "Go on Kiss!" Yelled Dora as she eagerly sat waiting for them to miss, Sirius leant forward and waited to see eif Remus was okay with them kissing.

When the Werewolf moved forward as well Sirius connected their lips. They felt fireworks go off inside their stomach's then they pulled away (reluctantly but there was a child there!)

Dora yelled in delight. Then the two stood up and started tickling the mischievous 5 year old.

The end!

Hope you liked this Wolfstar oneshot.

Word count: 331