93# Shower

So I literally just thought of this idea and Sirius would do it to Remus. Do you remember that tiktoks trend when one partner starts a shower or bath nsd them their partner comes running in. Yeah it's something like that.

Summary : Remus' husband everything he turns on the shower.

Third person pov...

Remus walks out of his and Sirius' bedroom, his towel in hand he was on his way to have a shower. It was 10 am and Sirius only jsut woke up so its the perfect time to get in the shower.

As he walks in he puts his towel on the toilet and turns the shower on as he wants for the water to be the right temperature he heard someone pounding down the hallway ans burst into the Bathroom

Was groans as he knows exactly who. "Sirius!I'm trying to have a shower" complained Remus wishing he was faster. "But I want to shower with you" saod Sirius using his puppy eyes on Rmeus they usually always work.

But this time Remus was having none of it. "No sorry Pads" he said and turned back to the shower. Sirius then stood up znd left the bathroom. "Thank god that worked" he muttered before taking of his shirt.

As he turned to put it in the hamper he was startled to see Sirius sitting happily infront of him popcorn in his hands sitting in a bean bag he had left to get "I'll watch instead  carry on" grinned the Dog making Remus blush.

The end!

Hope you liked this cute short oneshot, sorry for it not being long don't have many ideas at the minute so as usual Requests are open! So comment ideas for me.

Word count : 300