72# James song (songfic)

Summary: James wrote a song for his two best friends who won't admit their love for each other.

----------

Third person pov...

It's James stand up from the Gryffindor table with a ukulele in his hand, he is grinning and holding his armup waving it around.

"Professor! I have something I want to do!" He yells, from the Professors table McGonagall sighs and shakes her head at Dumbledore while the old Headmaster smiles and nodds for the joy to come up.

It's time for the Valentines day feast and James has a song he wants to play for everyone, so he walks to the front of the great hall and surprises everyone by playing the ukulele and singing.

He actually has a good voice.

Everybody's talking about it
Everybody knows that it's true

Sirius, you're in love with Remus
Remus is into you too

The lyrics make everyone gasp in shock, while the two Gryffindors in question blush brightly and look away from each other.

They never knew James noticed.

You're making eyes across the Great Hall
You're hoping no one will see
You're writing love notes with paw prints,

Lily nudges Remus in the side making the Werewolf look up "I didn't know you and Black are together Rem"she whispered making Remus blush even more when Sirius heard what she said.

Sirius glares at James with a red blush on his face but is also secretly thanking him to helping him out without knowing.

You're making out behind me
You know we really love you,
It ain't our place to judge you
You're feeling scared about it
Naturally
There's no point in hiding
So feel free to start confiding
If you need a good friend
You can count on me

McGonagall smiles at her Gryffindors words she was happy that James was such a good friend to them.

You know you're made for each other
It's been that way all along
When the moon aligns with the dog star,

With how beautiful the song was the students did bother wondering why some of the words sounded weird.

The chance for true love is strong
You're no longer just a mere pup
You got a heart and it's on the prowl
Sirius, there's no doubt that you've got
The right stuff to make Remus howl
You know we really love you,

Remus and Sirius lock eyes, they smile at each other before Sirius stood up and held out a hand to Remus who took it, the two then danced together in front of the whole school.

It ain't our place to judge you
You're feeling scared about it
Naturally
There's no point in hiding
So feel free to start confiding
If you need a good friend,
You can count on me
You can count on me
You can count on me

Once the song was finished everyone cheered and whistled loudly everyone was clapping for James, Sirius and Remus who had kissed each other.

The three then stood at the front and bowed Remus and Sirius hugged James tightly, while at the head table McGonagall quickly wiped away a tear she was happy for her favourite Gryffindors.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot I love this song and I love Wolfstar, Requests are always open!

Word count : 550