Chapter 9

Dudeski walked around the school and he did the :3 face. His face was permently like this. It was unfortuente.

Dudeski encountered the sexy teacher. Senpai was staring down at him. "What do you want you ugly worm uwu" he asked, looking at the kid with the shoulder pads and tommyinnit shirt (A/N: omg tommyinnit >w<)

Dudeski suddenly decided that he had very tasty nuts. "Senpai, you have very tasty nuts" he claimed. "What the absolute fuck" Senpai said in disgust.

Dudeski ripped off his nuts.

Senpai POV:
The balls of this man!!! For him to rip my nuts off. I looked up to see him munching on my balls.  "Hey, don't eat my nuts"

Dudeski got fined half a million dollars for ripping Senpai's nuts off. I decided to give him a loan to pay off his debt. He didn't it in time. I whent to his home and ripped off the nuts from his nut wall. He also got sent to jail but now I have all his nuts.

Y/N POV:
"Senpai are you ok, you seem stressed about something" you ask.
"It's nothing Y/N, just someone has made me upset recently."
"Oh?" You ask.
"Some guy uh...did something bad to me. I don't wanna talk about it"
"Oh..."
"It's ok Senpai, I understand. Ask me if you need something, I don't like seeing you like this"