hello mario

It was the weekend, so Damion thought it would be kinda funny if he invited people over to play video games.

"H-Huh? You invited Bo- I mean...Husband? Isn't that dangerous?" asked Damien, stammering over his words.

"Oh c'mon Damien, he can't hurt us. He's a little pee pee boy, you need to stop worrying so much."

"He threatened to blow up the school, of course I'm worried Damion."

"Don't stress your little head, he kins Wilbur. Do you think MCYT stans can hurt us? Do you? When they sit at home all day paying attention to white boys."

"Damion, I like MCYT."

"Yeah but you're a Ranboo stan it's different."

"O-Oh ok."

"Anyways I also invited Yura and Zote."

"Now I'm even more worried, they don't sound like they go hand in hand."

There was a knock at the door.

"Well, like it or not here they come. Or something like that, I don't know man."

He went to the door, and Husband stood before it.

"Jesus Christ, well isn't that shocking." said Damion. "You actually came, didn't you say you wouldn't come?"

"Well uh, yeah. However I have nothing better to do. So I suppose I will waste time here. Not like I'm lonely and need attention or anything."

"Ok dude we get it, you're a Tsundere." said Damion, gesturing him to come in.

"I am not a tsundere, I guess I have to make that more clear to morons like you."

"D-Do you think Wheatley from Portal 2 is also on his kin list?" Asked Damien.

"Absolutely not!" Exclaimed Husband.

(He was)

Husband went in an refused to speak to the other two for about 10 minutes.

The door gets knocked on again and Damion goes to answer it.

"Oh hey guys! What's going on?"

"Nothing of much concern, though we did bring EMS"

"D̵̬͓̰̪̎͝ó̸̡͓͍̣̄͊͆́̕͝ ̵̡͎̰̩̙̪̟̋ÿ̵̢̪̟͚̞͔͇͖́o̸̺̝̍ū̴̟͎̯̰ ̷̡̮̬̜̜̕h̷̡̢̬̹̝͕̠̍̐̋̄͊͌͝ȧ̷͔̣͔̑͌̈́v̴̨͖͉̞̞̩͆͠ͅę̸̈̿͗̔̀̀ ̸͓̰̼̖͙̇͋̑̃a̶̱̻̥̼̞̯̍̒̈́̅̓̈́n̴̝̜̘̗̄̄̂͗̃͒̈͝y̷̜͖̰̽͆̚ ̸̨̝̪̤̮͒͛̽͐͊̆̀c̵̢̭͎̲̗̬̖̹̀̎̊̓̈́́͘͝ő̵͖̟̘̹̤̬̦̄̒̀̓̂ṇ̷̤̅ş̸̧͚͈̤̩̒̀̚ù̸͉m̴̡̙̻̲͔̙͈̱̌́̀̊̅͐̾̚á̶̫̫̰͉̀̌̌̏̑̒͜͠b̴͍̋̑͘l̴̳͕̾͊͌̏̿e̵͕͐̇͑͑̀̕͝s̴̤̜͇̜̺̀ ̸͍̞̭͇̖̙̓͒į̶̛̣̺̼̼̞̗̅͜n̶̨̛̦̖̬͌͑̉̏͒̅̕ ̴̠͙͜͝t̴̳̥͊́͘h̵̗̭̯̟͕̫̻̖̄i̴̛̯̦͒͌s̴̼̣̭̮̱͊̂ ̵̧̞̎̕b̸̡̝̺͈͍̙̈̇́̓̌͝u̶̟̯̐̅́̔͘į̴̡̫̺̜͈́̈̊͋͜l̵̡̢̛̪͉̰͎͛̔͂̾̐̔̂d̷̢̯͇͊̍i̷͓̞͍̽̈́͗͌̆̕͝ñ̶͇͕̲̖̼́ģ̷̨̠̞̙̖͔̂?̷͍̰͋́͂̂"

"It is rather curious how she wondered off, much less find us again considering we did not return home."

"Eh? You guys stayed out all night?  Jesus Christ how did you sleep."

"Well the dude working at Mcdonalds that night let us sleep over there for the night no questions asked."

"Ok, I don't know if that's generous or creepy." muttered Damien.

"Well Damien, of course it was generous!" Damion grinned.

"I'm not so sure about th-"

"WAIT! UGH NO! IT IS THEM AGAIN! HOW DARE YOU APPROACH ME AFTER LAST NIGHT!" Emo BF screeched.

"Dude, not this again. I wasn't expecting him to be here again." sighed Yura.

"Calm down Husband! I'm sure they won't be mean to you." said Damien.

"Foolishly foolish! Had you known
what they did to me last night, you would banish them from here" spat Husband.

"Dude chill, you get worked up for no reason fr." Said Yura.

"Fine. It doesn't matter. Your banter will be useless days from now." said Husband.

They proceeded to pick their Mario Kart characters because they were playing Mario Kart Wii

A unknown person joins their game named JumHapp.

"What teh fuck??" Spat Husband
He said as his ass was kicked. "Impossible! I main Waluigi!"

"Dude Waluigi won't be in smash" said Damion.

Husband FUCKING pissed his paints and cried.

JumHapp won, turn after turn.

Apparently they were all getting sent cute animal pictures bu someone named JumHapp too.

"Aw, this porky pine is so cute though" said Yura

"I forgive them now, under these circumstances only." Said Zote

"I'M GONNA GO BROOD AT WENDIES FUCK YOU." said Emo BF as he left outta grief.

L