*Bidoof is our lord

They were once again sat in Yura's bedroom. Tobu couldn't recall how much time had passed for her. A day? A week? Yet it only seemed to be daybreak outside now. She's gonna fuck herself up. She shook her head, still displeased with the results she reached.

"There's no other way. Even if we do stall, there's no way I'll be able to get that power back."

Still unaware, the boy asked her of her plan. "Well, what do you expect us to do?"

"We need to talk to her."

"What's up with you and this Ash person anyways?"

"OH M- mmh! I mean! Uh! She'll lead us to your happy ending. That's what I'm saying." She said, looking up with a pained smile.

"Ho-"

"I'll explain later! Anymore of this and I'll die!"

The demon stepped toward the window and sighed. "Sure wish I could look through that. This damn curse of mine."

"Does Ash have anything to do with it?"

"Oh no, this is just my silly personal quirk." she replied. "Where is she though?"

"Hell if I know."

"Ok! I'm not getting anything done sitting in this same room from loop to loop! I'm goin' out! I'm killin' God! I'm gonna make them beg for a life where all they do is play Pokémon Sword and Shield. Now that's painful." the demon darted out of the room.

"How many times am I going to have to chase you?"

There they go.

Oh.

What does she desire?

Why even try?

Every one of your friends have slowly given up on this world.

But you?

You hold on, in your own foolish ways.

Delaying the same end we'll see.

It's hopeless, give in.

Tobu aimlessly walked out and into the streets, in search of what Yura assumed to be her old friend.

It was still cold out, though the snow began to melt into a soggy mess as the crept towards the unsure goal.

Why couldn't this be over? Hadn't it dragged itself on for far too long?

Shouldn't their story end?

Do they deserve an ending?

Or better yet, does a story like this deserve an ending?

Not an ending but a true one.

The cliché, happy ever after.

Would it grant such a thing? Is the want for something like that selfish? Are they?

As Tobu stepped out on this road, the surroundings of this town became...darker.

"Hey!" Tobu yelled out "is it just me, or is shit getting fucked?"

"Huh?" Yura seemed unaware.

"I mean-" she turned back to look at Yura, before her tiny eyes seemed to have widened.

"What?" He asked.

Tobu lifted a small hand to point behind him.

Behind Yura appeared a void of darkness.

Yura hadn't bothered to look behind himself, but it was easy to assume the worst.

"She might..." Tobu stammered "...that might just be her right there."

More void was drawn from the darkness behind him.

Yura felt a cold breeze, then a tug at his shoulder. It was a forceful tug, almost as if whatever had touched him was trying to grab and pull at him. He stood stagnant, as the form behind him grew into something almost human.

Tobu wants to mumble something out, but anything she might have said can't be heard.

A cackle filled the quiet air in all it's freezing near dead silence. When the cackling came to a halt, the tug at Yura's shoulder felt to push as he was suddenly now falling to the pavement beneath.

"Oh it's been too long!" said the familiar voice.

"You!" Tobu cried. "Yeah it's been too damn long!"

Yura turned to finally look at the figure.

And suddenly things start to click.

"Oh please!" said the figure. "Calm down, imp."

"Who you callin' imp!? Oh I'll show you-"

"FUCKSHIT?"

Dead silence.

"Fuc...what?" Tobu is dumbfounded. "Have you lost your marbles?"

"FUCKSHIT..." Yura muttered out. "Girlfriend's best friend."

"Huh..." the figure sighed. "It took you that damn long? Like, the one person in the entire school to look like that and you're just now connecting that dot?"

"Shut up- it doesn't matter!" Yura yelled. "You've been doing all that dream shit?"

"Why, yes." they reply, a hint of smug intent in their tone. "That dream Zote had? Me. That dream you had? Me. Gonna do something about it?"

"Of course we're gonna do something about it!" Tobu cried. "We need to narrow the timelines down and set things in order!"

"Hmm. Really."

The figure suddenly grew gigantic in size, wings erupting from their backside as the figure's prospective of the demon and boy boy became minuscule.

"You think you can fight this?"

"Well..." Tobu mumbled. "Maybe."

The air between the two parties grew silent, then suddenly, a cry in the distance, or perhaps the sky, as if the heavens had wanted to send down an angel's dove.

"BI DOO!"

"What the-"

Suddenly, Bidoof.

He descends from the sky, in all of his glory.

"Bidoof?!" Yura cried "Is that you?!"

"Foolish Mortals!" beckoned the beast. "This Side Plotline Has Gone On For Too Long!"

"What?!" yelled the boy again.

"No! I was going to finish them off myself!" shouted Ashreaper

"We, The Mind Of The Lord Who Had Fallen, The Mind Of The Great Tamer From Decades Ago, Decided That We Shall Reach Our Final, True End."

"True end?! Tough luck! I'm the gal running the show!" yelled back Ashreaper

"False. You Aren't Even Scratching The Surface Of This Story's Final Days."

The world shook.

The sky had been plagued with a black oozyness.

"You. The Boy." The beast called.

"Me?!"

"You Shall Remember What Has All Happened In This Timeline. When You Awake In Another, You Will Know."

And with this, time

Collides