Slander

oid.
Z ote is v

Zote went home that day, oblivious to anything else at the moment. He found someone that may actually be of somewhat equal worth. Perhaps there would be hope in this useless school he's been at for...wait why is he in this school? Do bugs...need an education? ???????????v

Zote approached his father.

"You still drawin' then kitties son?"

"Tsk! They aren't 'kitties'...they're my warriors ocs!"

"Deny it all you want, don't change the fact you wanna be a kitt cat."

"Silence! I should have vanquished you long ago, best be grateful I am so merciful while you stand in my presence. Now begone!"

Though his father vanished for now, his words still pained him ever so slightly. However! He allow himself no weakness, and persists

The next day at school, Zote met with his friend and discussed very important manners.

"Wow Void Prince Zote, the amount of dedication put into these cats are amazing!" said Yura.

Yura then got a twitch notification on his phone.

"DADDY DREAM IS STREAMING OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD" he screeched at the top of his lungs. He had been waiting so long. It was so rude of him to deprive and starve him of such content, but he forgave him. He would forgive over a hundred times, a thousand, a million over.

"Yura? Yura?"

He started to heavily pant as he glued his eyes to the screen. His fingers twitched uncontrollably. He could hardly take his own voice. Just hearing him talk, the vocals only a celestial being could own. The sensations he felt even dreaming about being in his presence were too much. His slobber from drooling started to drip from his chin. His heart could almost explode from how hard it was pounding. He wished Dream would deprive him of his content again. The very thrill excites him so much.

"Having a phone out at such times violates school regulations!"

Ishimaru snatched the phone.

"AhAhaha...I've been separated from Dream again. Oh this is so lame! Ahah...how much longer will he make me wait?"

Many people gathered, pointing and laughing at them.

Zote i
V

"What is that?"

"Oh? Uhhhh...it's something to help drown my sorrows after I am mercilessly bullied for being...uh...fuck."

"Does this thing have a name"

"Just call it happy liquid or something I don't fucking know"

"Alright then"

"Those cats"

"Huh?"

"One of these days I'm gonna become a meow meow too bestie"

"I hope the fuck not"