Bitchass

[3 days left until Husband's plan]

An alarm rang loudly in the morning, something nobody honestly wants to hear.

"Shit..."

Yura fell asleep before even seeing his dad yesterday. Though, his father never seemed to actually interact with him that much.

He slowly crept out of bed, still clearly tired. He didn't even feel like getting ready that morning.

He also seemed to forget to actually feed himself. What school does to a motherfucker.

He thought it would probably be better to eat before doing anything else. He was starving right now.

Yura walked out of his room, and started to make his way to the kitchen. He just wanted this day to be over with.

Upon entering the kitchen, he could here his father walking around nearby.

"Morning." Yura said as turned his head to see his dad, who was standing across the room.

His dad was glaring at him. He could feel a weight of stress. Why was he looking at him oddly? He hadn't done anything horrible recently, at least he didn't think so.

There was a quiet stillness in the air, before his dad spoke.

"How long have you had that?"

"Huh? Have what?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about, don't play stupid." his father spat, with a quiet rage in his voice.

Shit.

"I've had it for a while now. Is there something wrong with it?"

"Is there something wrong? Do I need to spell it out for you?" his father's voice rose. "You want to remember him? That bastard that left me for some other bitch?"

His fear elevated, how was he supposed to reply to that? He didn't know what he was supposed to do.

"I just thought it was a nice jacket! Is that really such a big issue?" Yura said, desperate for some kind of excuse.

"Bullshit! You're such a little bitch, doing shit behind my back, wandering off late at night. Now you're being the past back, and it's pissing me off. Do you know how much it hurt me, to find out he didn't care?"

Yura muttered something beneath  his breath.

"What the hell did you say?"

"I didn't say shit!"

"No, I want to hear whatever the hell you just said!"

Yura clenched his teeth, at this point he has already hit rock bottom.

"You know why he didn't love you. You were such an ass to him-"

"And he was just being a bitch about those things! He should have gotten thicker skin!"

"And you shouldn't have been a bitch over the tiniest things! Even now, you're still pulling the same shit." Yura could feel tears coming again. "He was so scared of you, I was scared of you dad! I still am!"

"Yeah, and he's dead now! Stop thinking about him. God, all you do is remind me of him! I hate you."

His father started to walk towards him. Instinctively, Yura swiftly headed for the front door. He has no idea where the hell he was going, but he knew he couldn't be here. His blood was rushing, as he tried to get out before his dad could so much as touch him. His father, of course, gave chase.

Yura bolted out of the house, he thought as long as he could lose him he would be fine. He tried to run in any given direction. He only knew one place he could go, and he was all out of alternatives.

The chase continued until his dad eventually tired and paused momentarily.

He ran to the door of a home he knew.

"Huh? Who the hell is trying to visit us this early in the morning?"
Damion muttered, as he heard aggressive banging at his door. He went over to open it and see who was causing the ruckus.

"Yura? What are you doing here so early?"

"Please...just let me in."

"Ok, geez dude. What's got you worked up?" Damion said, completely unaware of his situation.

"won't you look at that, it's the dude i saw the other day. what are you doing here?" asked a familiar voice.

"Long story, not sure if I can talk about it right now. He might still be looking for me."

"He?" Damion asked.

"Dad."

"oh..." sans said, seeming to somewhat understand. He didn't say a word after that.

"I'll talk about it later, ok?"

It's literally 3 am what the fuck am I doing
You have your 700 words aha cliffhanger