dork???

The next classes would be followed by Senpai and Husband fighting over Y/N's love and just being weird kinnies idk.

Anyways we know Senpai and Husband are gonna be pussies day and night but what is this one dude doing right now???

He looked kinda like Zote it was crazy like look at this.

And this dude is walking around the school he doesn't even go here

He was very weirded out be the fact that he was in a school he wasn't from.

He goes up to FUCKSHIT and Girlfriend.

"Hello? Where am I?"

"I don't know hell" said FUCKSHIT.

Why did FUCKSHIT look so oddly familiar to him?? That's crazy girl.

"Do I know you" he asked looking at FUCKSHIT.

"No? Do I look like I know you??"

"Wow thanks asshole."

"No problem"

What a great interaction.

The weird hollow knight dude proceeds to go to another class.

"Oh, Nerd! You're finally here!" said the teacher.

"Ma'am I don't even go here how did you know my name."

"Oh you're so silly Nerd! This is your first day at Yandere High!"

"Huh?" Said Nerd.

"Just go sit down!"

"I- ok? Is this a threat? Am I dreaming? Am i being held hostage?"

He sat down. He looked the people in his class. For some reason there's two people looking at him funny wtf.

Class acted out as if nothing weird happened. What the fuck was happening even? His brain couldn't process. It went of class after class until lunch.

He just kinda sat somewhere random until these two other guys came to his table.

"Oh god" he muttered "social interaction."

"Hey you bitch :> where did you come from." asked this one weird dude with shades.

"I don't even know at this point." Said Nerd.

"Lmao why do you look like Zote." Asked a weird dude in a green hoodie.

"I'm sorry, Zote is here?"

"Wait, do you know Zote?"

"Yeah? Isn't he like [REDACTED INFORMATION]"

"How did you verbally censor yourself that's badass." asked Shades mkfucker.

"I didn't mean to even? What the heck is going on?" Nerd said looking freaked out.

Nerd tried to think of anything that could have possibly gotten him in this weird situation.

"Dude seems out of it man." Said the Nagito kinnie.

"Yeah, you know I think this is reminding me of something. Don't know what though." said Sans fanchild.

Suddenly, he realized. Of course, only one person was capable of putting in such a weird place. Nerd, for some reason, started to scream.

"TOBUUUUU! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Who?" Asked the skeleton in drip.

"Dude I think he's going crazy. Nobody called Tobu goes here."

"WHY AM I IN THE [REDACTED]. GET ME OUT OF HERE TOBU!" as he screamed they could slowly see him fade away, until eventually, the screaming ended.

"Well that was weird."