*°The straights are dead

(Canonical to both routes)

Senpai. I fucking hate your guts.

He kills people, and no one bats an eye?????

IM REALLY DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIT I THINK IM ACTUALLY GONNA KILL HIM!!

3rd person:

Zucchini (aka coocumber) is going into the family's gun safe to get a pistol and ammo, Detor and Eggplant know this. they do not care.

"Welp, I'm off to kill a man" sez zucchini "BYE ZUCCHINI HAVE FUN" detor repliez. eggplant just waves goodbye. theyre playing their little nintendo 3Ds. they are playing. nintendogs. having a very good time.

ANYWAY SO ZUCCHINI HAS PREPARED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR OVER 5 MONTHS EVERYTHING IS NOW IN PLACE HES BEEN BREWING ON THEIR RAGE FOR THIS LONG.

"Hey, Senpai."

"What the fuck"

like 80 gunshots hetook a bazooka actually

senpais dead

"Hff...... hah.. hes finally dead." Zucchini falls to the ground on his knees

"It's finally over." They curl into a ball on the ground.

"It's over."

Zucchini lies on the ground, not really wanting to think at the moment.

.."It's over."......

Probably.

Senpai was sleeping comfortably on the floor. He sleeps on a pile of newspapers.

"Zzzzz… nuts and cock… zzzzz…" snoozed Senpai.

Suddenly, the window opens and a mysterious figure crawls in. His sillouhette shows a handsome boy with a ":3" face. He had a garbage bag and a bat that had "Ass Fucker" written on it. 

Senpai wakes up to see the fugure standing before him.

"Wh-who are yo-" Senpai couldn't say another word until he got fucked (knocked out) by "Ass Fucker".

The stupid anime boy finally wakes up to find himself inside the mcdongals basement . 

"Where am I???" Senpoo says before getting slapped in the face with a big Mac.

"You little f**ker. You made a shit of piece with your trash thorns its f**king bad this trash song I will become back my music taste i hope you will in your next time a cow on a trash farm you fucker" says Broski.

"Are you gonna kill me?" Senpoo says with tiers in his eyes like a bitch.

"Ever heard of Danganronpa? You are the blackened and you get to have your own execution. Im gonna call it Bloody Thorns," Broski presses a button and Senpai falls into the middle of a maze with thorns and roses and stuff like that. 

Senpai runs around the maze while trying not to get pricked by the thorns, but one manages to catch his leg and he falls onto the ground. Strange figures circle senpie and grab him by the legs and drag him to a meat grinder. The figures were actually Broski's clones and they laugh as senpai is slowly turned into Senpatties and cooked into Senburgers. Broski and his clones were full that day.

R.I.P Senpoop