*Tobu Ending?

So much had already happened this morning. First he died, then came back to life, then met an insane demon, and now he's been getting info dumps about Zote and they'll have to inevitably face some force he hardly understand this can't get any worse-

"Oh no" Tobu muttered.

"Huh?"

Tobu didn't say anything, as they looked up to frown at Yura.

"Gundham, HERO...even the main cast is beginning to forget them."

"Huh? I still remember, what are you talking-"

"I'm not sure how long we have left. Listen, you remember that Ash I talked about. You remember that much right?"

"Yeah, you won't stop talking about her."

"She's using him. This route can't go on that much longer, even with me here."

"Wait- you mean she's using Zote?"

"Yeah, and soom enough he's gonna wipe the town. We can't let that happen."

"Well, not shit."

"No, you don't get it. If she kills you again, you're not getting back up again. You're gone for good, at least here."

"I don't get it, how is this different from what I said."

"...after Nerd it sent us back a while."

"Why do you still keep talking about Nerd?"

"Shut up! I'm thinking!"

"I'd pick being in a room with Damion over you and that's saying something."

Tobu tapped her tiny feet. "...no...no...ugh! Ash really had to put me in this one. My head hurts."

There was a absence of words, and then she groaned.

"Ok, you know what Yura? I don't have a plan, I don't know what I'm doing. Wanna know what I do know?"

He sighed. "What?"

"There ain't no way in hell this world can be saved. None. Nada. Nope."

"That's ridiculous, you're just gonna give in after all this talking you did?"

"Well...not quite."

"Well then do something!"

"Hmm..." the demon navigated it's eyes away from him. "Fine, but you need to do something."

"It better not be stupid."

"I need you to make me happy."

"That's...what?"

"I'm not gonna get anything done at a size like this! Hurry up!" she complained.

"I don't know what makes you happy, you've been nothing but upset all morning."

Tobu inhales, then breathes out. "C'mon, c'mon. Uhhh..."

Suddenly, they start to sing something?

"I wanna be they very best, that no one ever wasss. To catch them in my request. To train them in my causssse."

"Wow, you're not only insane but an absolute nerd."

"I travel across the land. Searching far and wideee. DUN! DUN! DUN! Teach pokemon uh, to understand. THE POWERR THAT'S INSIDEEEE."

"Am I having an aneurysm, what is going on?"

"Pokemon! Gotta catch em all (except for the ones not in your national dex lmao L #copium). Wait!" The demon halted. "I'm transforming."

"I- please don't scream."

A funny "poof" effect happens because jesus christ wouldn't anything but be awful

Dead silence, Tobu filled it anyways.

"So, welcome to the Salty Splatoon™ how tough are you?"

"Uhh, sorta? Why?"

"Ok, gimme a sec." The girl scrambled around his room.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Nothing here, nope. That's it, I'm goin down."

"Down?"

She walked past him and out of his room. He held himself from yelling, how many times would she go around his house like this?

She was going...downstairs.

Why would she need to go there?

He followed her, and confronted her about her strange behavior. "Hey? Where's the part where you tell me your dumb plan?"

She didn't reply, and desperately looked around. "Ah hah."

He had finally now reached the bottom, but by this point she's already found what she needs.

"Tobu! What are you doing-"

Something had been thrown just past him, and in had fallen to the gund.

He turned around to see what had fallen.

A knife?

"It's not as easy as movies make it look."

Yura looked back to see the Tobu was holding another knife.

"What the hell is wrong with you-"

He was immediately cut off and Tobu charged towards him in an attempt to knock him down. They both crash to the floor
"Just sit there and take it won't you?!" she shouted.

She dug the knife into his stomach, and man it hurt like hell.

Yura kicked her off of him and cried out for help.

"Damion! Get you ass down her- augh!"

"Can't you hurry up and die?"

"Why the hell-" he grit his teeth in pain. "God! Fucking! Dammit!"

"Maybe if I stab you more."

"Please d-" she proceeds to stab him again.

What...

What are you doing?

That's stupid Tobu.

And it's not what I wanted.

Go back.