We gotta go bald 💀

Husband went to subway.

Ok, well he went to subway with Damion.

Husband actually ordered a sandwich, Damion just asked the employees to get him a white foot long toasted and told them to put the subway cookies inside because he thought it was funny.

"So, like-" Damion looked at Husband. "Come here often?"

"No. I go to a new restaurant everytime I'm in my feelings. Today I was in the mood for a sandwich, so that's what I did."

"So where you going after this?"

"To my house." Husband squinted at him. "Cause that's what I do."

"Ahaha." Damion took a bite of his subway cookie sandwich because hes fucked up like that. "Mind if, y'know, I come?"

"Damion you've been coming to my house ever since the incident at school." Husband responded.

Damion groaned. "You're no funnn..."

Husband took his own bite from his sandwich, then thought on something. "You seem...well..." He stops as he changes his mind. "...nah.

"I seem what?"

Husband sighed, then looked up to his face.

"You seem to have gone back to normal after the incident at the world border." Husband finally said. "...why is that?"

"I..." Damion pulled his shades onto his face. "Listen, it ain't gotta be like this. I'm just trying to hang with you."

"Well, what I mean is..." Husband continued. "Listen, it's hard not to have heard rumors about you after you went around questioning people all crazy at school."

"You know about that?" Damion asked, starting to turn his face from Husband less and less.

"Well, yeah. Course, uh...I guess Obama was aware too. Told me about it."

"Yeah, yeah don't remind me of her." Damion snapped. He didn't say anything for a moment.

"It's just, it's hard y'know?" He responded. "Finding out about all of this, I mean. Its hard not to feel bad. But I guess..." He sighed. "...I guess I feel awful for Damien, too."

"Damion..." Husband frowned. "My bad."

"Now I'm just...trying to live like it doesn't matter, y'know? No use in being all upset about it, just makes things worse."

"I get it." Husband said. "You ain't gotta keep going." Husband still looked on at Damion. "And, you can stop turning your face away from me like that. It's not like I'm gonna make fun of your for having feelings."

Damion turned to face Husband once more. "Yeah...yeah it's cool."

"Man, I used to be cooler then this." Husband said. "Making lunch all awkward."

"I mean...it's fine. I guess it is pretty weird."

"Eh, everything here is weird." Husband replied. "But uh, why are you still wearing your shades like you got something to hide?"

"It's nothing." Damion responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Why would I lie?"

Husband blankly stared at him. A serious expression on his face. Damion gave a nervous chuckle.

"Do you always wear them to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Hide your eyes."

"What?" Damion cracked an awkward smile. "Why are you askin'?"

"Nothing, they're just stunning. No reason to hide those under shades, but that's just me."

"What-"

The door to the subway opened.

"Damion?"

"Huh!?" Damion snapped around to face whoever was talking.

"We need to talk."

At the door, there was a familiar pale boy.