little meow meow

Dreams are weird as fuck man.

Yeah Yura was asleep right now, that bitch was out. What was he dreaming about though? Do Yuras dream of electric Zotes? Do you think he does th

No but we do know he's dreaming about mirrors and shit for some fucking reason? I don't know shit's crazy.

Actually no before we get into that I'm starting to wonder. Why am I narrating this story? Is there any ultimate point in this story? What the hell is even going on?

Do you know? If you're reading this please, send me a sign. What is my purpose? I feel as if I myself am slowly becoming more insane and deranged. I mean look, I'm not even telling you the story right now I'm just talking. I did that last chapter too. Do I have to tell the story? What is my purpose if I can do more then just tell the story of a shitty jokefic? I'm trying real hard to understand right now.

Ok, no no. Anyways this dude. Mirrors and crap. Yup.

Yura looked above himself and saw a ceiling of pure glass. He squinted his eyes, trying to making out the figure standing on top the glass. It seemed to be another person, but he couldn't make out who they were.

The figure looked down toward him, and he saw his face. Oddly enough, he looked exactly like him.

When he turned around, he saw the boy again behind him. He could see his face much better then before. He seemed to have small a bandage on the side of his face.

The boy, after long silence, finally spoke.

"Are you supposed to be me?"

"I guess?"

The copy gave a him chuckle.

Yura tilted his head in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Didn't think I'd be seeing a version of me with cat ears anytime soon."

"Huh?"

Yura woke up in a small panic.

"That was just a dream. That was just a dream."

He tried sitting it his bed for a few minutes to regain his senses. He scratched his own head to realize something. That definitely wasn't there before.

He got up to go to the bathroom. Surely he was just imagining things right? He was very tired after all, it was probably really late.

He walked inside the bathroom and turned on the light. One glance at the mirror and he saw it.

"Jesus. Christ."

That's right, I made Yura a little meow meow just to spite my friends >:33333