chapter 18 senpai

[Before the events of "fuck you' and forward.]

It was now sixth period. Senpai and managed to talk himself out of his earlier conversation with his dear Y/N. Now he was in math, but school bored him and he wanted to see his sweetheart. He knew that Y/N was in Gym, because he had printed out a copy of their schedule. 

"Sensei, may I be excused to the bathroom?" He asked.

The woman looked down at her watch, eye's showing her exhaustion has she tucked a stray grey hir behind her ear.

"You're not allowed until 7:00, Yuto-Kun." She frowned a bit.

Senpai huffed. Then he stood up, and theatrically grabbed his bag. He walked to the door slowly and slammed it behind him. The teacher sighed dejectedly.

Senpai walked to the gym, pulling his good up around his head. He didn't want his love to catch him a second time today. He hung in the shadows as he watched the other students run laps. His eyes clung to his love, yet he still noticed one student who was sitting completely still.

Of course it was the infamous class clown, Sans Undertale. God damnit what was that prick doing here? This was a first year class.

The coach blew his bloated lungs out, and the whistle squealed. The tired students all lined up towards the locker rooms. The skeleton opened a singular eye-socket lazily and his gaze followed. Senpai would have been disgusted if he had a conscious, mostly he was just hoping the Sans didn't have his non-existent eyes on his Y/N. Or else he'd have to kill again, and that'd just get in the way.

Senpai looked back, and Sans was gone. So he stalked of the the shared changing room to try to find him. As he hung in the shadows on the vent, he noticed Sans was nowhere to be found in the changing room. He puzzled, but decided to simply keep following his beloved.

He tailed them out into the bleachers, where sweaty first-years all lounged. He'd been staring unendingly at his love, taking notes at the few people who tried to talk to them for future reference- when he finally saw him.

The boney bastard was sitting under the bleachers, staring up at the students. Or rather, at a single pair of long socked feet hanging down. Somehow that was much worse. Senpai stalked over and under the bleachers, hoping to take him by surprise.

"hey there buddy." The skeleton drawled lowly.

"What are you doing here imp?" Senpai cursed.

Sans gaze never left Y/Ns feet. "i should be asking you that."

Senpai slowly walked over towards the man, until he stood over him, blocking his view. "Why I'm here is none of your concern. What is of your concern, is never doing this again." He hissed, eye's dark.

Sans propped his arms under his head. "nah. im good."

"That wasn't a option."

Sans paused. Senpai wondered if this clown was as dumb as he looked. He reached for his boney throat.

In a blink, where he lay was now open space and Senpai's grip around loose air.

"nah." Repeated a deep voice from directly behind him.

Senpai felt a chill go down his spine.

"i think im gonna stay here. and i think you're not gonna tell anyone what you saw." Sans threatened. There was a pause. "seeya."

Then. . .nothing. Senpai felt the unease leave him. Sans was gone. Senpais blood boiled under his skin. This was a problem. This was a threat. He needed to be dealt with.