The Appearance of Hatsune Miku

Ishimaru sat in class. Today was his birthday. That's crazy girl.

Even so, he treated it like any other day. He got up that morning, ate breakfast, studied, studied, studied...

Ok. No. Suddenly, today he had decided he would do something of much greater importance. He would find an actual fucking hobby.

What would it be though? It couldn't be anything vulgar of course.

"Hello? You good?" asked the tutor. Despite the fact that Ishimaru was a straight A student, he still took tutoring on the weekends to be more prepared.

"You know what, I've realized I need to do something more important." He said, still in a loud tone.

"Jesus Christ finally, it's kinda weird how all you think about is school." said the tutor with a concerned look.

"Just for this instance, I will try at engaging with a new hobby. I'm sure Mondo would be glad to hear it too."

"I'm sure kid, now please go do that I have to grade about a hundred or so assignments I need to finish grading."

Ishimaru walked out of the school. He had no idea what the fuck he was doing but it was a start I guess.

Now back to what he was thinking earlier. Maybe he can do writing? It was something he was familiar with. Or something more out of his comfort zone like a-

Suddenly, Hatsune Miku.
I kid you the fuck not, Hatsune Miku herself appeared out of thin air and stood right there in front of him.

Ishimaru was actually a huge fan of vocaloid songs, and listened to them while studying. So you can imagine the sheer shock he had when he saw her appear.

"Oh my god Hatsune Miku from uhhhhhhhh Vocaloid yes I can communicate with words." Said Ishimaru.

"こにちわ!"

"I have no clue what you just said" he said lying because he is from Japan.

"Oh okie I guess I can speak English too now" said the girl. "I appear in this world everyday on my birthday and grace people with my music. I don't know why I come here though."

"I've got it!" Said Ishimaru.

"Oh? What are you talking about?"

"I'm gonna become an idol! I'm gonna try singing! Hatsune Miku, for the one day you are here, can you teach me your ways?"

"No."

Ishimaru proceeds to loudly sob with tears poring down his face.

"Ok I actually said that for a joke of course I can because I am very poggers and epic." she said.

"Taka who the fuck are you talking to." Said corn cob approaching before he realized "holy shit is that hatsune Miku from vocaloid"

"No this is hotel trivago" said hotel trivago.

"I actually came here to get him outta school to do something better but jesus christ." said the gangster boy.

"I'm gonna become an idol mondo!! I'll get to sing all those songs I don't understand but still bop my head to!!" exclaimed the hall monitor.

"Taka, you're Japanese."

"Yes" said Ishimaru. "That changes what?"

"Shouldn't that be your native language?"

"Nonsense!"

Mondo sat there with a confused expression on his face.

"What the fuck."

"No vulgar language Mondo! Now, I need to learn how to become a great singer!"

There proceeded to be a long training montage no I'm not writing all that you already have your 500 words fuck you.

"Never, in all of my life, did I think I would see Taka in one of Hatsune Miku's outfits, singing Matoryoshka, in front on our school." muttered Mondo under his breath.

There was actually a crowd there. That's crazy.

"Okie I am bye"

Hatsune Miku proceeds to disappear.

"This was the greatest day of my life" said Ishimaru.

"It's 5:00pm dude. You've been here for 7 hours." pointed out Mondo. "Anyways wanna go on a date or some shit?"

"はい! ありがと!" said Ishimaru.

"Jesus Christ ok."

Yeah
Ishimaru became an idol that day.