His Plan

Z
V
O
D

"You still have EMS with you? Why's that?"

Zote sighed, EMS decided to answer for him.

"Yu now, I cat fed myself no can I? Tat is...unless you wan me to h̸̩̰̬̰̮͇̏̀͗͘ḛ̷̡͈͙͖̬̦̺̩̲̟̠̏ͅl̷̛͓͉̪̞̐́͛̿̍̋͜͝͝p̶͓͚̝̩͇̠̺͚͊̈̅̅͊̏̍̊́̕̚͘ ̸̡̢̢̛͔̦̘̞͎͕̰̙̝͕̠̑̐̇̔̀̐̄̚͜͝m̶̲̩̥̭̙̑͐́̎̑̿͑̕͘͘͝͠ẙ̷̳̬̱̟̪͜ş̶̛̤̳͈͍̳̰͕̳̒͌̃͛̽͋̔̈̈́̋̊͜͝ͅe̴̠̤͍̩͉̽̀̄̒͒̄̆l̵̡̰̳͇̟̰̰̜̗͉̉̏̃͊̐͠f̵̟͚̩̪̠̤̬͔͒̀̏̓͊͠ ̷͕̝̗̎̒͑̇̿̓͗̀̎͗̆̍͠͝t̷̛̜̘̱͋̆͒̊̈̽̏̉̌̂̾͐͝͝ò̶̭̙̔̒͗̉̀̓͌̎̀̔̚ ̴͚̰̹̲̮̰̎͊̾ë̴̖̠̪̱͎̫͖̺̳̎̈́̃̾̉v̷̺͕̗̤̜͉̘̝͇̎͗͜e̸̢͈̪̗̫͎͂r̷͚̞̘̝̪̳͒̋̈́̍̆͒̐ͅy̸̼͚͐̇̿͛̒͊̍̌͜͝t̸̲̥͖̞̱͛̿̎̇̓́͗͂̉͘͘͠͠͝ẖ̴̡̥̬̥̰͔͍̪̀́̄͆͂̓̿̾͛̏͘i̸̞̠͔͔͍̗̳̤͚̫̖̟̠̬̍ͅn̴̢͙͚̓̊̇͂̊́g̴̡͖̼͖̪̱̺͉̪͍͑̌̀͑͜ ̵̨̢̢̧̢̺̜͚̹̖̣͋͑̐͛̓̓͑̈́̇͗̓̂á̸͎̑ͅr̷͓̍̄̈́̃͊͌ỗ̵̫̦̺̻̭̞̬̙̟̭̲̈̓̈́̇̏̈́͋͆̎̌͘͜ư̴̖͚͙̗̙̹͍̪͇̿͂͂̈́̊̃̿̚n̴̘͆̇̀̍͋́̄̂̓̎͋̍͊̉̕d̴̲̻͋͑̉̈̆͒̍́̀͐̀ ̵̧̢̛̛͓̳͙̙̰̦͉̋̄̈̎̈͗̀̔̄̚͝͝ͅm̷̡̨̧̙͕͎͖̻̯͖̭̓͜e̵̬͉̯͚̝̯͍̮̘̲͈̬̟͗.̶͍͇̱̗̦̀̆̄͛̃̆͝ ̴̡͚̦͇̗͎̺̬̫̬͔̻̭̣́̓̽́̾̅̚̕͜͝Y̴͚̏͋̆̈́̀͒́͒͆̉̊̒̔͐ō̵̡̨̹̜̌̐̉̍̀̈̅̋̀̄̆̓̕̕u̶̝̳͈̺̭̖̗͉͙̲͔̜̔͌͆͋̑̕͠ͅͅ ̶̢̙͖̹̩̄u̵̢̫̝̟̪̙̦͊͋̀̊͒̆͛͛̂̉͊͒́̾̍n̸̫͖̖͔̙̟̲̠̽͛̉͑͛̽̽̇͘̚͘d̷͈̥͔͓̤̰̟͖̱͕̝̠̻̹͒̉̔́̚e̶̙̠̪̅̈́͝ŗ̶̢̛̠̘̘̤̝͕͍̲̬̉͂̐͐͊̈́͗̌́̚̕͜͝͝ͅs̷̙͛̓͐̿͘ṯ̶̡̡̧̧̙̳̞̯̤̦͇̽͜͜͝͝a̷̠̤̟͙̼̳̔͆́̃͜͝n̵̤̦̩̣̳̟̪͙̗͔͖͈̽̒͆ͅd̶̢͙̰̮̝͇̜̞͖̮̜̟̼͈̃̈́̋͗͑͐͝ ̶̙͖͓̠̋̓͗̕ẉ̴̻̠̺͙̈͋́h̶̨͙̞͇͙̮͓͔͉̭̰̎̋̅͊̉̃͘ͅą̵̺̪͙́͊̾̽̓͂̔̄̏̿ţ̸͚̯͚̭͙̩̊̾̍́̿̍́̏͒̎̇̈́͜͝ͅ ̴͎͓̝̦̰̝̭̝̫͓͎͉͚̞̎̿̾̌̆̅̀̀͌̎̊ͅI̷̡̡̡̘̞͙̱̣͈̼̩̭̣̖͆̓̈́́̈́͆̿̃͘͠ ̴̨̣̱̥̱̮̝͓̞̬͆͗̀̄̽m̸͚͇̥̲̫̯͖̥̮̫͎̼͚̙̃́̑͛͂̐ͅę̴̯̟͔̖͓͇̒͜ͅą̷̬̤͎̘͇̫̺͍̘͈̯̗͙̻̄ṋ̷̡̧̢̼͚͚̬͍͚͖̟̠̈ ̵̧̛̛̗̟͎͙̣̣̦̼̘͇͉̉̔͌͗̂̃͋͛̔̀̌̐̐͜w̴̗̫̗͇̮͈͈̤̬̳͇̼̍̂̆̑̄͑́͗̈́́̈́̚͜͜h̶͈̹͓̠̱̓͐̒͘̚̕e̵̡̯̘̦̟͝n̴̪̳̣͙̱͈̥̰̮͉̲̼͉̝͍̉̾̎̔ ̸̨̨̡̢̲͙̳͔͑̇͝Į̷̫̬̯̻̟͔̪̝̤̬̹͛͛͑̂̀̑͝ ̶̢̭̩̬̝̺̺̦͉̌̽̈͘͜s̶̢̡̰͖͈̗̮͖͈̻̣̔͒̽̔͒̃̏͋̚̕͝a̷̡̢̡̢͕͖̘͔̘̺̝̙̖̭͖͗̾̍̆͗̋̒̐͘͝y̸̨͉̫̼̘̺͇̯͕͌͛̈͒̈͘͘ ̶̧̢̦̪͎̹̦̜̽̌̎̑̒̽̇̈́̒͆̃͂̏̕t̷̜̻͚̩̯̯̪͇̲̣̗̭̄͐̒h̷̡̡̡̧̛̜͉̙̤̉̇̀̓̽̋͒̽̿̕͜ȧ̵͉̫̳̮̞̣͇͖̯͕̯͈̋̓̍̊͗̂͠ͅt̸̨̧̘̰̥̳̝̀̂̉̄͐̑̐̾,̸̡͉̫̯̦͕̼͈͔̯͗͂̌̓̏͋̎͊̔̂͜͠ͅ ̴̢̢̬̙͍̠͕̱̙̒ͅr̵̢̨͖͉̞͖̗̮̤̙̣̲̹͚̈̓̎́̍̇̽̌͆̃͒̑̚͜į̷̘̤̣̹͇̩͎́̓́̆̒͌ğ̵̖̪̭͇͎̤̲̈́͌̌͊̎h̵̤͈̍t̵̗͎̦̭̲̺̺̭͓̦̫̰̙̳̐?̵̨͖̦͔͎̺̭͔̦̲͊̎͂

Yura paused, speechless. "Huh?"

"Anyway! He feds me nuw."

"I-"

"S̷̡̢̡̪͙͍̼̫̘̱̯͗̊̌̄͜ͅh̸̢̨̧̭̻̳̹͔̩͈̬͈͈̼͂̈̏̈̿̎̈̓̀̋͒̑͂̚͘ͅư̵̩̩̞̟̻͕̈́́̀̽̓͌̑̚͠t̴͕̯̐̆̋͛͂̉̐̎̏̕̚͜͜ ̵̖̦͙̺̉̾̐ţ̶̛͇̪̮̳̝̖̮͚͗͒͛̌̑͂̐͊͒̓̀̀̃̍ȟ̸̬̙͍̟̯̟̞̱͔̅̈́̈͗̿̃̌͂̆͝é̵͕̟̞̈̿̈̀̃̎ ̸̯̮͓̠̟̓̏̍͋̋͆̂͝f̷̡̱̺͉̳͎͇̓̍̊̇̋̌̚͠ư̴̬̯̜̌́̈́̌̐̽̄̈͐̕͝͠c̴̠̣̜̫͉͙̪̱̩͓͈̙̖̫̤̈͛̌͐̌́͗͂̐͐̇̃̚̚ķ̴͖̱̥̥͚̬̯̩̜̜̹̣̝̔̌̈́̇̀ ̸̢̗̫͎̳͇̝̫̔́́̚͜u̸̡̡̧̮̯̣̳̰̭̜͔̐͊̕p̵̡̜͇̠̉́̓.̷̝̹͔̖̲͇͕̓͆̃͂ͅ ̶̨̧̬͖̰̙͕̥̘̱͍̱̩̽̃̎͛͜ͅY̶̻̬͈̘̿͒͌̅̉̑͐̆̔͘͜ơ̸̢̯̝͕̥̭̙̹̲͍̗̤̲͕̈͛͑̈́̆̊̋͘ṳ̴̢̢̧̢̙͍̦̖͇̲̗̱̼̕ ̴̛̜͓̜̫̞͔̝̕h̸̨̞͈̤̭͇̪̗̗̲͐̔̆̋̾̊̿̚a̸͙̙͖̰͉͖̤̺͒͋̐̈̽̊̄͆̽̊̽̈́̚v̷̨̫̠͚͌̅͊̊̊̒͛͒̃̏̎̕̕͠͝ͅȩ̷̟̬̯̩̙̪͙̩̜̫̔̀̓̿͑̈́̐̏ ̴̬̜͉̝̯̻̜͕͈̮̠̩̜̬̄͆͜n̷̩̜̦̦͓̮͍̳͕̰͛̈̽̑̀͂̊͆̅̋͗̌̇͜͠o̷̙̣̦͒̏͌̚ ̶̧̲̺͓̣͕̻͕͕̮͚͍̀̂̂͋̈́̿̐̋̍̎̔͛̓͊̚s̴̡̲̥̞̤̑͌́̏̇̎͘̚̕ͅą̶̢̨̧̪̖̲̻̺̭̺̫̪̱͒̓̿̉̐͛̔̈́͊̐̃̏͘ẏ̴̢̫̲̰̿̄̐̇ ̷̖̘̼̖́̀͌̐͌̈́̽̐̈̀̅̑̂o̵̼̩̬̱̭̮͈͌̀͛̿̋͆n̸̡̧̧̗͕̣̤̼̻̖̞͎͑̓́͆͜ ̷̢͈̦̱̙̭̬͈̥̲͎͙͚̭́̎͆̓̀̍̔͛͗̌̔̄̑̀ṯ̴̢̡̲̦̟̤̊̐͆̿̏̍͠ḧ̶̛̬̥̱̺́̓̅͠ę̷̖̩̰͙̳̠̪̦̬̂̂̄̑̇̓͘͜͠ ̷̢̲̈́̆͜m̷͍͔̈́̇̄͂́̈́̈́̋̀͛̕ä̷̧̪͇̝͓͓͍͓̼̮̼͍̲́̃͌̅̅̓̃̊͂͛̽͝t̵̨̹̳̹̲̺͙͛͜͜͜ͅt̸̟̥̼̪͔̜͛̀̃̈́̇͑͂̆̕e̶̱̫̯͉̼͔̤̼͛̚ͅȑ̷̨̪̄̅̓.̵̜̕ ̴̖̯̘̩͔̦͌͌̒͋̍̔̕"

"...ok?"

"God! Nuw, what were you gone ask?"

"I just wanted to asked Zote if he wanted to hang out in the same spot we did yesterday."

"If no rituals occur back there today, I suppose we can. Though something dreadful seems to always happen there" replied Zote.

Yura swore he could feel knives piercing him whenever EMS glared at him.

They walked up the hill in which the tree stood. There stood someone they weren't expecting to see today.

"Ehm? Boyfriend? You doing alright?"

"Ehehehe...Ahahahah...AHAHAHAHA" the tall, gloomy man cackled.

"Ayo this dude need a therapist fr"

"I'm perfectly fine, morons! I'm better then I've ever been! For you see, everything is set it place. One week from now, this school won't be jack shit!" He exclaimed.

"Uhhhh...and that's...great? For you? I don't know buddy, that sounds great and all bu-"

"Oh you think you can take me for a fool! That's how everyone treated me. You know, when I was a puny little boy, people would never listen to me when I said I would end their lives! But you know what? This time I'll win!"

"Nonsense" said Zote. "Since when were you like this anyway? Not to long ago you were a tiny weakling, who's only aid was his ability to sing."

"Well that's actually a very long story, however I want to make one thing clear! I no longer go by the name of 'Boyfriend'. What a pathetic name! You will now refer to me as...'Husband'. For you see, in the foreseeable future Y/N will be my one true love, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Tat's kinda lam, ngl"

"Silence! I told you that you will refer to me as such!"

"Ok lmao let's call him something like uhhhh....Emo Loser? Or something? C'mon help me here guys" Yura said, trying to think of a name.

"No! You will not refer to me as that! Begone!"

"Perhaps we may call him...Emo G. For Goner, because he is is in fact a goner." Zote added.

"We can call him E.G. for short!"

"NO NO NO! UGH, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THIS MOMENT FOR ME"
E.G. said with a childish scream of dismay.

"LOOK, IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU GUYS HAVE ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIVES ARE WIPED FROM THIS SORRY WORLD!"

"So you say, though pathetic ones like you would never last more then mere moments in combat with me." Zote's voice was stern once more.

"UGGHHHHHH! I NEED TO GO TO STARBUCKS FUCK YOU"

E.G. made his way out, and the group seemed to care less about E.G.'s schemes.

"What a goofy guy."