Goodbye, Yandere High

Four characters had traveled outside at noon for their search for Yura.

Damion, the cool dude turned mad after his search for the answers behind HERO and Gundham's disappearance, was unsure about this decision. However, after Husband's decision to come alongside the journey, he decided to join too. He still thought Zote was crazy, but he was more afraid to be left alone being the only one to know the true state of the world.

Husband, the ex rapper who had rose from the grave. A former villain in our story, after the death of Obama his heart had changed for the better. He hates that he sorta has morals now, but nevertheless he too is moving towards this shift in the story.

Mad Rat, a rodent suddenly transported into this world who travels along side us.

And Zote, the previously stern, precept driven (bug? void?) human who had grown to become his own true character.

They traveled together to the place that Damion and Husband were quite familiar with.

They all stood in the middle of the road. No cars by, no chattering in the background could be heard. The road suggested a further path, but they knew all too well that the edge of this world was right here.

As they stopped dead in their tracks, Husband speaks up.

"Ah, well here it is. The end of the road."

"Yeah..." Damion frowned. "So...now what?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Husband replied. "We go through the border."

"I won't lie, I'm kinda gettin' the jeepies, kid." Mad Rat squeaked to Zote, stood on his shoulder. "This is a lot to take on, especially if your hunch is wrong."

"I know..." Zote said. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous too. But..." Zote clutched a fist by his side. "...Yura's still missing, and I'm gonna confront whatever took him away. No! Whoever did all of this!"

Zote felt a hand land his other, unoccupied shoulder.

"You're determined." He felt Husband smirked behind his back. "But determination can only get you so far. Whatever this thing is...it's gonna get nasty. Be careful, is all I'm saying." Husband lifted his hand from Zote's shoulder, as Zote turned to face him.

"Cause last time I was lolly gaggin' in la la land over someone, someone died. Twice."

Zote looked up to Husband, and raised an eyebrow.

"Boyfriend...I mean...Husband..." Zote stumbled over his words. It was hard to believe something like this was coming from Husband, who was just days ago a maniacal antagonist. Was this really...Husband?

"...why are you like this?"

"Huh?" Husband tilted his head sideways.

"I mean, you're just...not how you were a few days ago is all."

"It's..." Husband sighed. "I realized who I became around Obama, realized how she was just tricking me to hurt people. It's..." He narrowed is eyes, not quite focusing on Zote. "...listen, Damion's just helped me do some serious thinking. Ok? That's it."

"Ah..." Zote sighed. "You keep bringing up Obama...but what did she do?"

"We can talk about it later, but I think we have more important things to focus on." Husband answered.

"I guess...you're right." Zote said. He looked back towards the road, and sighed.

"Are we sure this is a good idea still?" Damion asked. "I mean, wouldn't it just be easier to just live here?"

"And be toyed with by that...thing...once it comes back?" Zote said. "What would you rather want, Damion? Be honest."

"I..." Damion halts himself