the bitch came back

"What?"

Boyfriend looked at them strangely.

"But you...wait huh?"

He didn't get it. He just woke up from...did he fall asleep?

"I don't get it, why are you looking at me weird?" Boyfriend asked, his voice hoarse.

"You like...died man. For real."

He couldn't understand, his memory didn't serve him wrong did it? Everything felt so fuzzy, like his brain was rotting as they spoke.

"I..." He paused "I what?"

"It wasn't too long ago" said Yura.
"You were found killed at this exact place, police said it was a suicide pact but it was pretty clear what actually happened."

"Wait wait slow down."

"Senpai got pissed at you two for hanging out around Y/N long story short."

"Who?"

"Wow, you really don't have a damn clue."

"God..." He could already feel a migraine. "I'm going home, I can't be dealing with this shit right now!"

Boyfriend slowly limped away, he didn't even want to know what the hell was going on. His head hurts so fucking much.

"Well that's batshit crazy" said Yura, watching as he slowly departed.

"Peculiar, though it's a normal occurrence so none the matter!" Zote didn't really want to think about it either.

"Awwww, I twought twhat was a corpse. I tied to dig down so I culd munch it, but ten he come to life."

"What the fuck was that?" They both turned around.

"I'm jus a hungry hampter!"

They looked down to see a tiny Hamster, one for some reason Zote recognized.

"EMS?"

"Awww Zoe! You now ever sine HERO and Gundham left tis scool, I've ben growing very very h̸̛̛͔͇͉̜̻̠͈͚̠̪̰̬̃̓̊̍̀̐̿̏̾͑͠ͅu̸̢̗̲̮̦̾͑̒̈̚n̷̰̦̰̦̒̄̃̇͒͆̒́̂̀̈́̒͘g̴̨̢̯̥̙͊͊̕͝ř̸̨̡̺̻͔̰̍͋̇̑̈́͑͒y̵̨̨̡̨̲̘̳̱͚͎̫̠͎͗̊͑̃̆̽͗̉̑̓̕̚͜͜͠"

HERO used to take care of EMS, but ever since he passed her on to Gundham he took care of her. However, Gundham also left not too long ago.

"And I thot, yu now, sine yu and Gundham were fwiends and all, my be yu can fed me really tasty chese!"

"You and Gundham were friends? Huh."

"Yeah, he was the only other one that ever understood me. Despite what I like to think sometimes, maybe there is hope in this dreadful world."

"Nuw nuw, my tummy is growling very very lud."

"In a moment EMS, I promise."

"I want nom nom nuw!"

EMS scurried over to Yura and climbed his body like a rabid animal. EMS then took a bite of his arm.

"OW! HEY!"

EMS didn't stop anytime soon.

"HEY, MAKE HER STOP!"

Yura swung his up and down, and to no avail.

"This could be rather humorous."

"UGH YOU DICK!"

"Fine, fine. I'll take EMS with me today and get her some food."

"Yu beter! Least I am to t̴̩͖̠̻̽͒͛̏͊͒͘͝ȩ̸̛͕̝̞̯̺̓̂̈́̆̾̔͂̀͛͗̉̑͝a̶͚̦̲̜͉̮̿͆̏̉̎͗̇̕̚͠͠ṛ̶͈̍̈́̔̃̂̉̉ ̶̛͖͖̦̑̓̇̓̂̆̊̑̔͊̉̕̕͝y̴͈̦̞̯͈͚͉̓̑̓́̈́̔ǫ̴̏̍͑̈̔̄̓͛̈́̆̎́̽̍͠ư̵͇͉̜̳̮̳̩̣̲̺̊͗̽̏̊͐͐͜͠͠ ̷̡̞̫̟̳̮͈̦̗̻̩͇̼͔̅͗̃̐̎̂͋l̷̫̭̼̮̠̋̓̎̆͋͗̈̌͗̓́͌͗̓i̶̡̡̥̪͍̺̭̫̱̙͇̳̽̈͗̌̌̊̐̓̚̚͝m̶͚͂̐͌̽͋̂̉͂̄̀̐̔͊͘͝b̷̜̳̹̤̔̏̑͊͑̅͒̈́͂͛̚̕ ̸̡̳̻̪̲̲̖͖̬̈͆̈́͐̊̂͊̎̅̈́̆͠f̷͕̬͓̮̳̍̒͌̾̆̒ő̸̻̙̯̩̱̼̰̳̗̖͚̈̊̋͐̈́̎̎̚̕͜͜ͅŗ̵̰̥̫̪͕̳͔̋́͂͆́͑̈́͝ͅͅ ̴͍̼̠̮͈̠̜̹̰̠̦̄̾̉̑̆̓̍͋̍̀̚͝͠l̵͎̠͇̯͚͈̥̰̉̋̊͋͒͗i̶̡̨̥͈̜͌̍̉̊̆̓̔͆̚m̵̨̛͎̫͔̉͊̿̕b̴̡͎̫͕̳̂̈́̋̍̀̈́̿͛͊̊ ̵̱̣͖̥͎̪͈̐͋̏̕͠ä̷̡̘̳͎͖̜͙̤́̋̽̎̈́͛̄̿͗̚͝n̶͎̩͇̺͔̳̞̺͕͓̤̼͕̜̈́̌̀̅͒̓̏̅́͒̀͜͝d̵̨̛͔̫̦̈́̅̒͗͝ ̸̝͕̠̉̉͆̃̓̊͝͠ȩ̷̡̛͔̱̼̤̫͖͇̥̳̠ͅä̵̩̟̈́̿̉͝͠t̶̗̫̠̭̱͚̲̿͒̇̎̀̏̀̊̄̕͠͝ ̷̢̦͔̟͈̩͎̣̱͑̌͐y̷̥̐̐͜ở̷̛̼̗̀̽̂̔͆͝ų̸̫͈͙͎͖̎̅ ̴̧͍̖̝̝̫̪͕̮̘̍͊̚ä̴͈́̾̎͐̂͌̉͠l̵̢̡̞̙̼̟̗̲̦͕̜̜͇̱̇̎͛̊́̿̎͒́̉̍̚̕͜i̶̢̨̛͖̘͕̱̻̠͚̼̭̔͌̍͆̑͜͝v̸̩̗̗́͒͛̓͝e̵̟͉̺̺̖͚͇͑̎́͛͠͝

EMS decided to leave his friend alone for now.

"So is EMS like a student or a class pet or?"

"Honestly, I don't know either."

They decided it was finally time to go home for the day, it was getting rather dark. Still, there's the wonder of what's to happen with Boyfriend.

Z
V
Oid