straight

[7 days until Husband's plan]

It was during one of their classes that Damien's mind seemed to wander back to it. He hadn't seen Boyfriend recently since he left to go to that bathroom a few days ago. It was a little concerning to him. Damien tapped Damion's shoulder, since he had sat in front of him.

"Huh? What's up? You look upset" he whispered.

"Well..." He spoke quietly.

"Hey, I know it's the middle of class but you gotta speak a little louder!"

"Sorry...anyway..." He sighed.
"Have you seen Boyfriend recently?"

"Hmm? No actually...aw. Don't tell me you're worrying about him. How sweet."

"Hey!" He felt his face run hot again.

"Alright, alright. No more for now I promise."

"I want to see if he's doing ok..."

"Hell yeah we can!" Damion spoke louder that time, enough for his fellow classmate Ishimaru to scold him.

"Hey! You shouldn't talk in the middle of class!"

"Shut the fuck up Taka I'm talking to my boyfriend."

"That doesn't mean I get to talk to my boyfriend in class"

"Ok, well maybe if you didn't have a stick up your ass you'd realize life isn't about school rules!"

"Fuck you I'm telling the teacher"

Taka didn't get in trouble for cursing because apparently today was "Let Taka say fuck" day. Both Damien and Damion were asked to go to detention...but uh.

"Yeah, we ain't doing that."

"Huh? C-Can't we get in trouble Damion?"

"Not if we don't get caught!" He exclaimed. "Anywho, knowing Girlfriend, she's likely skipping class. Let's see if she knows anything."

Girlfriend stood by a water foundation, she ross he head up to look at them.

"Oh hey guys, whatcha up to?"

"Breaking the rules like bad boys, you know us. We also had something to ask you girl."

"For my phone number?" She smirked.

"Hell no! We wanted to ask if you knew what Boyfriend was up to recently."

"Huh? Isn't he like, dead?"

"Well, nah. Dude came back to life, have you seen him around?"

"Nope, not at all"

"Ah, ok! Thanks though! Keep an eye out for a boy with a bandage and a white streak in his hair."

"Geez, he's even more edgy then he was when I broke up with him if that's true."

"Tragic, anyways have a good day!"

"Well...who else can we ask?" murmured Damien.

"I have some homies I met a few days ago, real cool guys. Let's go see if they know anything!"

They went to see if they were hanging out where they usually were. They were apparently were reading Warriors together. They had their backs leaned against each other.

Damion started laughing.

"Damion, if they see you laughing at them like this they might not help."

"I know, I know. I got a joke when we go up there though hold on lemme catch my breath."

"Damion..."

They climbed up the hill, Zote appeared to be asleep, but Yura was still awake.

"Damn bruh why you two acting like a gay couple fr what's up with that cuh."

"What do you mean. Aren't you too the gay couple here?"

"Yeah but you might as well be a honorary mention fr fr" Damion started wheezing.

"Uh...you're Yura right."

"Yup!"

"Have you seen Boyfriend recently?"

"I've seen him too much recently dude."

"Really? How is he? Is he ok?"

"The warriors fan and the...dream stan" Damion continued to wheeze uncontrollably.

"Well...he went on this whole rant about how the school would be blown to dust or something yesterday. Weird if you ask me."

"Oh...that sounds no good. What if he actually hurts someone?"

"They were reading...warriors together...I-"

"Calm down Damion, you might make them upset." Damien said with a look of concern.

"It doesn't bother me that much honestly."

"Ok...ok sweetie." He took a deep breath after laughing his lungs out. "Oh...anyway. Uh, Boyfriend is like crazy and shit now right? Funniest shit I've ever seen."

"What if he hurts someone though?"

"Nah...nah that won't happen. He's a loser, he's just as bad as Senpai at this point."

"Well...ok. I hope you two have a good day. Sorry to bother you"

Lunch time had ended.