Contract

As Zote walked aimlessly throughout the halls in the museum, his fingertips traced alongside the wall in which he walked beside. Drowned in some sorrow over his friend's disbelief in his goal, he still knew what he felt was righteous.

It's hard for him to have this kind of courage even after all Ashreaper had said. He let out an enormous sigh, feeling drained from their words.

It's hard to have trusted anything that happened in the town now. He wondered if his feelings were real as well. Is this how Ashreaper intends for him to act? Was he always intended to love Yura? Are those feelings his at all? The thought showed too grim for his mind right now, as he had other things to focus on.

As Zote stumbled through the halls still, he saw something.

A small, brown creature.

"Bi doo!"

He furrowed a brow in confusion, clueless as to what this creature was doing here. He cracks a soft smile, as he walked over a kneels to the Bidoof.

"Hey...hey there." Zote muttered to the creature. "What are you doing here?"

The creature happily leaped towards the pale boy, and Zote looks at the Pokemon in complete shock.

"Hey! Hey! What's up with you?" Zote yelled out. "Why..."

The Bidoof stepped back only a few steps, before it turns his back on the boy and starts to walk away.

"Wait!" Zote stands up from kneeling and walks alongside the Bidoof. Nothing about this made sense. He had known that a certain girl had a Bidoof back in Yandere High, but what was it doing here?

He tries speaking the the Bidoof, in spite of him knowing it likely wouldn't hear.

"Did you die?"

The Bidoof doesn't respond.

"Figures..." The boy responds. "I just...I'm lost. None of my friends will listen to me, but I guess I can't blame them. I mean, who wants to die? But..." The boy continues. "I can't help but feel like this is so much bigger then just us. The people in that town, they're trapped in her big...dollhouse. Do you understand?"

The Bidoof has still yet to respond.

"And well...I..."

The Bidoof cries.

"Bidoo!"

The creature gestures to a door right in front of him, which they must had just arrived to.

"You..." The boy sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll head in."

As the boy opens the door, the Bidoof can't help but think of better days. It longed for some sort of understanding from his friend, but the pale boy had no clue.

And as Zote walked out, he left someone of his distant past behind one more time.

. . .

There was field of familiar flowers as far as the eyes could see, as Zote realized he had finally exited the museum. He held in his breath, as he walked forward in the garden of flowers.

A distinct shape made form in the distance, and he realized the one he had been looking for was hidden all the way out here.

As he walked closer, he felt his chest tighten as he felt that this may be his fate. But he had to come to terms with it, for his friends...and for Yandere High.

Small particles of dust has lightly sprinkled through the air, as if it began to gently snow.

The figure had been holding a flower, stood beside a vase. As Zote creeps closer, the figure turns to look at him with a slight smile.