excuse me

What?

No I...
I had something entirely different planned.

Oh it was one of the others...the french one. Bird. Big kin list. Yeah. They're like that.

That's actually way funnier.

On the condition that not everyone dies, I will let it pass.

Where the hell do we go from here? Uhhh...

. . .

The school, now reduced to a meaningless structure, had finally met its end. Due to the incident many students failed to make it out alive. It occured rather early in the morning however, so some who usually arrived late were spared (for bullshit reasons).

A single Bidoof climbed from the rumble, seeming unsettled by the horrid events of today.

"Bidoof"

A nearby voice grumbled.

"Ugh! What the hell?" cried Obama with a screech. "All this planning, all the things I did- worthless!"

"Well I don't see how we lost. I mean, you wanted the school gone?? So?"

"Shut up Husband! God!" she complained. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you went back to your little beep boop fuckery if it meant you'd piss off."

"I wouldn't entertain that idea, I had abandoned that so long ago."

"Yeah! Like two months ago when you acted all pissy! 'Oh I'm so sad that Pico shot me! Please be here for me Y/N'" she mocked.

"If only you knew Y/N-"

"For the last time, it's Obama! Like the president!"

"I just said I wasn't going to speak in beep boop no need to get political"

"Ugh!"

"Bidoof"

"Oh hey little fella" Husband knelt down toward the Pokemon. "You still alive? Aw aren't you precious."

"It's only a matter of time that I join God's ranks." said the Bidoof.

"What."

The Bidoof ascended to the sky above, like a graceful balloon.

Husband sniffled. "It's a miracle. Thank you God."

"You're weak. I should have killed you when I had the chance."

"What?"

"Whatever." she sulked. "Well, we still have Senpai so I guess it's not that bad, but over all this blows.

"So how many people did we kill?"

"If this was a normal school? Everyone. This one? If you're important you didn't even come on time to get hurt."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Ugh, you wouldn't like, get it, it's something only *I* can wrap my head around because I'm better then everyone."

"We can't miss the next event though. So if you wanna be useful come I guess"

. . .

"C'mon Damion, you can stop uhm...playing with me. I get it. Can we go now?" stammered Damien.

"I'm...not joking." 

"But, nobody would do something like that. I mean...Husband talked about something like it a little back but he can't hurt anyone."

"It's gone, like, gone gone."

"Damion...what's wrong with you? You can't just-"

"You want go to school and see then?"