Chapter 10 Sus

Senpai sat inside the classroom.
He was just fine when suddenly Kokichi existed. Kokichi was so fucking dumb, him and his stupid grin. You hated him so much you almost wanted to fucking kiss him. He wasn't gay tho,  he was hella straight.

Senpai lock at Kokichi. "You suck and your small" he says with a blue shade on his face. Kokichi grinned "Aww Mr. Perfect just called me a twink someone help meeeeeeee" he said dramatically, with crocdile tears.

Ishimaru appeared "Such vulgar language is not welcome in a school environment" he sent Senpai to detention (A/N: SENPAI IS NOT A TEACHER! NINGAMUFFIN CONFRIMED THAT)

"Well this sucks cock" (A/N: Cock joke) Senpai says. He wanted to be with Y/N. Now he got den for insulting a hot twink...no. A stupid lying abortion. He sighs, and sees two others are in detention with him. Nagito and Byakuya. He didn't see why they were so great

"Hey peasents, what did you get in for" Senpai asked.

"Bold of you to call me a peasent, pretty boy" Togami snaps back

"Oh! I went a little nuts with Hajime let's just say." Nagito says camly.

"He didn't stop talking about hope. I kicked him for not shutting his dirty mouth."

"Oh. That's funny"

"Not ask funny as 11037"

"Bone on the Meat is much funnier"

"But that's Kayayayaday's lie isn't it?" Kokichi and his sexy ass walked in. "I called Miu a whore"

"L"

Kokichi was bothering you. If he didn't stop bothering you a body discovery would oocur soon.

Wouldn't you be excuted though?

Nah, what would they do, turn you into butter? Leave you hanging?

You were good at this anyway. You were very successfully last time so this would not be an issue.

Puhuhuhu