Garcello moment

Husband decided that tonight he must brood at another restaurant. Preferably not Starbucks, that cookie made him want to piss his undies.

So he decided that McDonalds would do for today. He nwent to Mcdonalds and then sat down.

Fuck Husband's POV what are those two over there doing

There was a man with green hair with a shadow that obscured his face. He sat beside a...how do you describe this. Here's a picture to make it ez idk

 Here's a picture to make it ez idk

Anyways they were eating Mcdonalds.

"Hey FUCKSHIT, you see that dude over there."

"Yeah I do that's crazy didn't he die."

"Yeah he did."

"Wow I am so lucky to sit beside someone that totally didn't die."

Where they talking about him? Right before his eyes? He couldn't believe it, such slander was unacceptable.

"I will not allow you to slander me!" Husband shouted.

Korekiyo, who had been working at McDonalds, was bothered by such a disturbance.

"Sir, this is Mcdonalds. Please take your banter elsewhere."

"Silence low wage worker, I have very important business here! These two are interrupting my brooding!"

"Hey FUCKSHIT you're really good at solving really weird scenarios right? Can you help me calm this dude down?" Korekiyo asked, seeming helpless.

"I guess? Uh. Lemme think I'm still waiting for my two options to pop up."

"Your what?"

"Don't worry about it."

Seconds past

"We need to play dead!"

"I'm sorry we need to do what?" Garcello asked.

"If he thinks we're dead then maybe we won't worry about us anymore. Just drop like a possum."

FUCKSHIT proceeded to fall out of their seat and collapse onto the ground.

"Did I mention they only have a 50% chance of picking a good choice?"

"Well I would have liked to know that" Korekiyo spat.

"Well now what are we gonna do?" Asked Garcello.

Two people walked into the restaurant. They paused to look at Husband, Husband stared momentarily as well before both parties spoke at the same time.

"Fuck not you again."

"Haha, jinx" said the dream stan.

"UGH! AS IF THIS COULDN'T GET WORSE, I DIDN'T SAY JINX BEFORE THEM!" cried Emo Loser.

"How come whenever something bad is to happen to us, it is somehow related to you E.G.?" Zote questioned.

"What are you two even doing here so late at night, wouldn't your mommy get onto you or some shit?"

"We're hungry dude. Look we can make this so much easier if you just ignore us."

"You morons! You two are the bane of my existence. How dare you as much as be within 50ft of me?"

"Let's do our best to ignore him ourselves then. This foolish boy does not understand basic manners to be had in public, much less a fast food restaurant."
Zote said.

"So true bestie."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP IGNORING ME I AM VERY IMPORTANT"

"Hey Zote where do you wanna sit"

"It is of no matter to me really."

"Fine! Maybe if I discuss my evil plans out loud, they will listen and tremble in fear before me!"

"Hey Zote what if we didn't sit on opposite sides of the Mcdonalds diner table."

"I think that would be rather humorous."

"WHAT TH- ARE THEY FLIRTING? IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EVIL MONOLOGUE? IN THE MCDONALDS???"

"Huh. Who knew all it would take to stop a kinnie is being gay." Said Garcello.

"Fuck I should have gone to super hell and back yhen" said FUCKSHIT, still on the ground not moving.

"What do you need to go to Damien's house for?" Garcello asked.

"There's a gay pride flag in his room you know this"

"I don't quite understand, why is everyone calling us that?" Zote seemed puzzled.

"I don't know either tbh what's wrong with two guys being besties."

"Jesus Christ" Husband deadpanned.

"What?"

"Nevermind, anyways I plan to blow up the school not too long from now, and there is nothing you can do!" Husband said, with an ecstatic expression on his face.

"Anyways what do you two want to order?" Asked Korekiyo.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD"

The restaurant proceeded to be filled of Emo Loser's screeches as the night proceeded.

L