Chapter 1

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/Kyuubi~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"RASENGAN!!"

"CHIDORI!!"

A bright light erupted as  the two justus collided. As as it died down you could see a Duck ass haired boy about the age of 13 standing over a whiskered mark blonde haired boy.

"I told you dobe you couldn't win against an elite." Said the duck assed haired boy as he then spat on the blonde haired boy and at what left of his strength ran out of the fire country.

"God I'm too late.." Their sensei said to himself while he then got Naruto and headed back to the village a certain fox wanted to make a deal.

-In Naruto's Mindscape-

The nine tailed beast looked at his host with annoyance. What caused this annoyance was that he lost to the Uchiha. The clan that had made hell for the beast.

'Damn him...and those accursed eyes of his clan' Thought Kurama.

Then an idea came to him. The boy his host would be a Malestorm that's for sure if trained properly. But with some of Kurama's chakra flowing through his veins what would he be like then?

"Hey brat I have a proposition for you." He said in his loud gruff voice.

"What is it fox." Sighed Naruto in annoyance. But honestly could you blame him he has two holes in his chest from the Chidori form the one he called brother.

Kurama himself couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy even if he didn't show it.

"I don't want a weakling for a host so you need to up your training kit. But I can give you a boost even if it is a little one it helps."

Naruto seemed to consider this but with that fox there was always a catch.

"What's the catch I know there's going to be some kind of twist in dealing with you after all." He said.
Kurama grinned foxily at him.

"Well kit you'll get a bit more of my personality and you'll change physically also. Your hair will be more longer your height and muscle mass will grow and like many other bijus and their hosts you will have a kekkai genkai of some sorts like you saw with Shukaku his host is able to manipulate sand and Matatabi and her host with blue fire. You will have a mastery over wind and fox fire." Explained Kurama

"While all that is cool what is fox fire?" Asked Naruto tilting his head curiously. To which then Kurama responded.

"Fox fire is is type of fire to which only kitsunes can use and is just as hot as the Amaterasu flames." He said.

Naruto seemed to contemplate on this. He was tired of people thinking he was weak and wanted nothing more to just prove them wrong and become the strongest ninja in the village.

"Okay, what do I need to do?" Asked Naruto with a newfound determination. Kurama grinned at him.

"All you need to do is lift the seal and some of my chakra will come flooding through your system."He said.

"This is going to hurt like hell isn't it?" Naruto deadpanned as Kurama then nodded at him.

Naruto then lifts the seal half way and red chakra comes pouring out leaving him to scream in agony.

-Outside Mindscape-

Naruto was lying in the hospital bed while all the sudden he started to scream out causing Tsunade as well as Shizune, Kakashi, and Jiraya to come running into the room.

"What's happening to him?" Asked Kakashi.

"Is this the Kyuubi's doing?" Questioned Shizune.

When Tsunade tried to touch Naruto whatever was radiating off of him felt like fire to her. "I can't touch him." Tsunade said worryingly.

"Whatever is going on with him we'll just have to wait and see." She said sadly. Jiraya then put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Don't worry hime...the brat always pulls through." Said Jiraya trying to make her feel better. She then gripped his hand as her response. That boy was like a son to her. She refused to lose anyone else important in her life.

They then all notice his appearance get more feral. Naruto's eyes then shot open to reveal blood eyes with slits in then and the moment they heard something from his mouth it wasn't him.

"The brat will be fine just out of commission for awhile."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Yelled Angry mama bear Tsunade. They all got into their stances and Kakashi lifted his headband to reveal his sharingan.

Kurama then rolled his eyes at them and huffed in annoyance."Relax Hokage the brat is just going through some changes and he'll be fine." Kurama said to them.

"That still doesn't explain why your in control." Kakashi said not letting his stance lax. "He let me have control he's going to be like this for a bit just to warn you." The fox said.

"Wait bu-" Before Tsunade could finish her sentence Kurama had already went inside the seal leaving Naruto's body limp going back from his feral appearance.

"I guess all we can do now is wait." Said Jiraya finally deciding to speak up. "Come on hime we'll be back later to check on him." He said grabbing Tsunade's hand leading her out the room.

-Outside the room-

"I CANT BELIEVE NARUTO-BAKA COULDN'T GET SASUKE-KUN BACK!!" screeched a certain pink haired banshee.

"Calm down Sakura all the guys tried their hardest to get him back and nearly lost their lives. Naruto is the worst out of all of them." Said Sakura's bestfriend trying to defuse the situation.

"Once he gets out I'll give him a piece of my mind!"  She yelled all of the sudden there was a loud smack in the air and Sakura found herself ass first on the ground with a red handprint on her cheek courtesy of Jiraya .

"You insolent brat!! After all he's done for you, you still treat him like SHIT!!" Yelled Jiraya then walking away leaving a sobbing Sakura on the floor.

-Inside Naruto's hospital room-
-Naruto's Mindscape-

"You ready brat?" Questioned the fox.

"Ready than ever." Replied Naruto with a smile.

Kurama then grinned at Naruto. "Well than let's get started with the tortur- I mean training." Kurama quickly corrected himself.

Naruto then sighed sadly,"This is going to be a long four months."he muttered quietly.

Kurama then snickered at him, "You have no idea."