Chapter 43

{DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto!!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~With Allied Shinobi Forces~
~Kumogakure~

In Konoha's preparations for the upcoming war were going as smoothly as could be expected. Tsunade had split the village into two main team's, a team that would be responsible for keeping up with the construction of the village, and the other team that was organizing the shinobi population by rank and skill to give them a position within the joint village army.

At last count they had an army of seventy five thousand, but a group that large could not be contained within one single group.

The solution was to divide the forces up into certain teams each under an over all commander chosen from the elite jonnin of the five shinobi villages and the Land of Iron.

Things had just been finalized between the villages and the rosters of what squads and where they would be stationed were about to be put up.

It was for this very reason the members of Naruto's old class had gathered together to see what squads they would be put in. the first names could easily be seen. They were the company commanders.

They looked along the line to see who was leading each group and making up there minds on which team they would like to be placed in.

The Ambush Company was going to be led by Kankuro no Subaku from Sunagakure. Medical HQ would be have Shizune from Konohagakure in command.

The Sensor Company captain's would be Inoichi Yamanaka from Konohagakure, as well as Ao from Kirigakure. Then there was the divisions of the main army. The Joint Shinobi Army's commander general was the Kazekage Gaara.

After Gaara, there were the division generals. Division One general was Darui from Kumogakure, with Choza Akimichi as second in command. Division One was considered the Mid Range fighter division.

Division two was the close range division and there commanding general would be Kitsuchi from Iwagakure, and second in command would be Kurotsuchi from Iwagakure. Which Kurotsuchi would find difficult on account of Kitsuchi being her father.

The third division had the Konoha ninja all sweating and hoping to avoid it. The combination of General Kakashi Hatake and his second in command Maito Gai was enough to cause even the most professional of shinobi to shudder knowing what to expect when on a mission with the pair.

In the end most people didn't seem to care that it was a close to mid range combat group, they just wanted to avoid it at all costs.

Division four had another name that was familiar to the group of Konoha ninja. The General of the fourth Division was Garra, but that was not what had the group interested.

It was Gaara's second in command that had people in their group really whispering. Shikamaru Nara.

~With Fourth Company~

"I need to eat all I can before we officially go into war." Choji munched on his chips his eyes never leaving the bag of chips unless to look at the commanders.

"This is so troublesome..." groaned Shikamaru. Being a proxy under Gaara and having so many subordinates was such a drag.

"Gaara may be our captain here but he is also our commander and chief. As his deputy it is your essentially the captain of the fourth company." Temari quipped right besides him.