Chapter 37

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~Seven Days Later~
~Mount Myoboku~

Upon mount Myoboku, all was silent. A whisper of a wind echoed through the chambers of the Great Toad Sage who sat silently in his chair.

One might think that the old toad was dead, but the steady breaths that entered and exited his mouth proved otherwise. There was a slight rasp in his breath, either a result of injury or age.

His body, wrinkled with time, did not move other than the slight rise and fall of his chest.

The Great Toad Sage was still, but his mind was not. Visions of a future that he has seen before but yet, never has ran through his mind. A loud gasp echoed throughout his chambers as the toads' eyes shot open.

"A prophecy has been revealed at last," the toad gasped, gripping his staff. "A second chance given..."

Two toads hopped with haste into the Toad Sages chambers, hearing the noises he had made in his waking.

"Gamamaru-sama, we heard you wake," Shima, who stated with worry. "Is all well?"

Gamamaru shifted in his seat, still disturbed by his visions of the future.

"Shima, Fukasaku, send for the boy. Tell him that a prophecy has been revealed and he needs to know."

~With Naruto~

It had been several days since the Naruto had come back and jonnin counsel had met for the war summit and since Temari had left.

Naruto was more excited today than he had been in weeks, in fact it had almost been a year since he had felt this excited. Besides now in the process of building a clan compound (which is a lot of hard work mind you.)

Then his cousin Karin who they have been spending a lot of time together since she got out of the T&I department and officially adopted into their clan.(Kinda stupid but he still had to make to to keep the old shits off her back.)

And of course proposing to Temari was one of the happiest moments in his life to have happened. But, No he was excited today for a different reason, today was the grand reopening of Ichiraku Ramen!!

'Man I am going to eat so much, I haven't had Ichiraku's in months, not since before The attack!!!' Naruto thought as he happily walked down the main center of town in the direction of his favorite restaurant.

After escaping Konohamaru and his friends nothing could possibly stop him now!NOTHING!! He'll tell you!!!

"Knowing you, you'll always find someway to screw that up for yourself.." Kurama muttered with his head on his paws.
He had been oddly quiet for the last couple of days.

'Don't jinx it!' He mentally screamed at his partner.

"Just watch." Was all he said before going to sleep.

"My love!! We meet at last!!!" He cried tears of joy to see his beautiful ramen stand.

"Wait no longer, cause I am here!!!" Taking in a whiff he proudly marched in.

"Oi, Old man Teuchi!" He opened the flap to the restaurant and saw Teuchi as usual clearing with already two customers eating.

"Hey Naruto! Glad to see you my boy!!" The elder man greeted the young savior of Konohagakure.