Chapter 36

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Three Days Later~
~Konoha~

The group had arrived later in the afternoon back at what now looks like Konoha being serious construction. They were then stopped by the still everlasting gate guards.

"Oi Kaka-NARUTO!!!" The two yelled running up to the blonde making sure it was real and not a dream.

"H-hey guys while it's nice to see you too, I got to-"

"NARUTO!!!" This time it was all of the Konoha 11 that came running up in a stampede  scarring to blonde for a minute as they proceeded to all jump and land on Naruto causing him to fall straight towards the ground.

He was the bombarded with questions such as,

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"We've all been worried sick about you!!"

"How could we not find you?!"

"You're back!!"

"Woof!!!"

"You troublesome blonde, you have a lot of explaining to do..." The last one was from the most obvious.

The group (minus Sakura) he had traveled with let out a smile, reuniting with all of his friends was really a heartwarming scene. Including Karin who was given a piggyback by Kakashi.

Though some chakras were sad guessing by recent events, some were happy.

Her being the sensor that see was hasn't felt chakra like this in any of the villages she has been to. It was truly like a breath of fresh air that she'd hadn't taken in a long time.

"While I would love to explain to you I need to see Baa-Chan first." He really just did not  want to explain himself right now opting to save his long explanation later.

As he tried to get up he was still held down by the people-and animal on him. Kami forbid if he ran into Konohamaru and his friends, they most likely won't even let him go!!

"Naruto, Tsunade-sama has been awake for a few days now." Ino popped her head up still not really ready to let go of her fellow blonde.

That made Naruto even more determined to get up and find his Tsunade as he pushed everyone off of him running to look for his Baachan's chakra. Not before saying a quick sorry at least.

He ran and ran and found the biggest tent where Tsunade was. It was her.

He damn near tore the tent away as he opened the flaps to the tent finding the person he was looking for out of her chair rubbing the heavy black rings around her eyes.

"Whoever the hell you are you better have a good explanation for coming in here unannounced like this." She growled.

Ever since she had woken up from her comatose every one had came to see her but not once did she see that little ball of sunshine anywhere.

After approaching Shizune with the news her old apprentice kept beating around the bush until she had threaten to pair her with Izumo and Kotetsu for guarding duty to get it out of her and finally Shizune was singing like a bird.

But anyways long story short she went bat shit crazy (Kiba's words) after she found out Naruto had went missing. She had practically demanded for every tracking unit to be on the search for the blonde. But Shizune had already broken the news to her that no one could find the blonde anywhere.